CHAPTER 9: LET THE SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGIN/FIRST ROUND OBSTACLE RACE.

8:30 Pm at Night.

It was the night before the Sports Festival starts Izuku was sleeping on his bed, and as for Momotaros tachi well...

"Ok you guys, remember our deal if you 4 wants to participate this match you all have to draw straws of who will go first when the game starts ok also behave yourselves there, and if I caught any of you guys tried to cheat in the game you all will be punished understood!" Inko ordered the four imagins who is sitting down as they all nodded in unison except for one.

"Yes Ma'am." Urataros, Kintaros, and Ryutaros said in unison with a sweatdrop except Momotaros who is looking down to his palm holding a weird phone.

"Momotaros!" Inko called him as Momotaros looked at her.

"Do you understand what I just said?" Inko asked him with a serious tone as he then flinch a bit and said.

"Y-Yes I understand we all will draw straws of who goes first when the game begins."

"Excellent." Inko nodded as she continues "Now you all get some sleep tomorrow is the big day." She said and gives them a smile and leaves.

"Good night!"

They all waving goodbye at her before she went inside the room the taros then went back to the Denliner to get some sleep for tomorrow Kintaros was about to get in but he saw Momotaros stop right behind him.

"Momonoji what's wrong?" Kintaros asked in concern as Momotaros then looked at him.

"Hey kuma." Momotaro said

"Hm?"

"Do you think we should give Izuku this power tomorrow for the sports festival in case well for emergencies?" Momotaros asked him and showed him a K-Taros in his hand.

Kintaros eyes widen of what he just asked he then put his hands on his shoulders and give him a serious face.

"Momonoji are you sure about this we don't even know if he's ready yet." Kintaros stated.

"I understand what you mean but he's been trained for a god long time and i know he's ready for this because my gut tells me." Momotaros told him and removes his hand on his shoulder

"Moron, you always relied on your gut a lot you know that although i can't argue with that though because i too feel the same way, but we don't even know if he can handle it yet." Kintaros said and facepalm himself before he crossed his arms

"Hmm then is decided starting tomorrow i'll give this to him before the game starts." Momotaros said with determination as Kintaros sweatdrop.

'Momonoji...' Kintaros thought to himself while looking at him and sigh in defeat. "Fine if you insist, but you need to explain to him everything about this tomorrow and don't forget to tell him how to use it got it." Kintaros said and points at him but Momotaros ignores and said.