CHAPTER 20: THE AFTERMATH.

Last time on Chapter 17, 18, and 19.

Chapter 17.

"Hey what are you doing over there kid, come and sit with us." Gran Torino offered

"Oh sure but I need to check on the news on Hosu and The Hero Killer for a minute." Izuku told Gran Torino and this made him very intrigued and confused of why he wants to check about Hosu and the Hero Killer.

"Why?" Gran Torino asked

"Well for starters do you know what happened to Ingenium?" Kintaros asked

"Yes, he got attacked by the Hero Killer and what's wrong about it?"

"What's wrong about it is the fact that Four eyes, or should I say Tenya Lida is in Hosu right now looking for the Hero Killer, because his brother Ingenium was attack by the Hero Killer himself." Momotaros answered.

"And right now Young Izuku is worried that he might do something stupid and get himself killed." Sieg said

"I see... hmm, well I'm planning for us to go on patrol today, and if your friend is in trouble, then you have my permission to go help him." Gran Torino said shocking Izuku and some of his imagins.

Chapter 18.

'Hero Killer: Stain, It was obvious when I looked at your crimes, in the seven places that you've appeared so far, you always injured at least four heroes, maybe there's a reason for that, or maybe I'm just reading into things, but it looks like its a pattern, and Tensei is the only person you've attacked in Hosu. That means it's very likely that you'll appear in this city again. good, I'll dispose of you with my own hands.' Tenya thought with red eyes.

Next scene.

"Hey this kind of hard to ask but, your after the Hero killer aren't you?" Manual asked Tenya as he gasped in shock.

"How did you..." Tenya asked confused

"I couldn't think of any other reason why'd you come to my agency... Um I mean don't get me wrong, I'm really glad you did... but you shouldn't be pursuing personal grudges, we heroes don't have the authority to arrest people or punish them, the only reason we're allowed to use our quirks is because of the regulation put on them, that's why no matter how noble the reason may be a hero must not use their quirks for themselves, If a Pro used their power for their own selfish desires, it would be a very serious crime." Manual lectured very serious as Tenya looked down.

Next scene again.

" 'Hero' is a title for those who accomplish great deeds, the city is full of false champions, all they care about is money and fame, until this world realizes its mistakes, I will continue my work." Stain finished as he jumps down off the water tower then left.

"He talks all high, mighty and stuff, but he's wasting his time focusing on a small stage, he's so noble I could cry." Shigaraki complained while scratching his neck.

'You think you can get away with stabbing me, when I get tired of you, I'll kill you, whenever I feel like it, just like that stain, but let's make more interesting, how about I crush your honor and your pride first, what do you say big bad hero killer." Shigaraki finished a three Nomus appeared out of a warp gate.

Chapter 19.

"A child wearing a suit who are you?" Stain asked

"I am the younger brother of the hero you attacked, the younger brother of a most excellent elder brother, I have come to stop you in his place." Tenya said as he remembers his brother's word.

"Ingenium...so your brothers huh, I allowed him to live so that I'd be talked about in society." Stain explained and use the spikes on his shoe to kick Tenya's right arm and stab Tenya's right shoulder then stomp him on his back to pin Tenya down.