CHAPTER 37: LET THE TRAINING CAMP COMMENCE...

At the forest...

Right after when Pixiebob throws Class 1A off the cliff, they are now struggling to get to the camp while destroying the beast forest.

Boom*

Shoji and Kyoka are using their quirks to find the enemy.

''I spot 3 up ahead and 2 flanking each side.'' Shoji informed.

''So seven total, they're coming.'' Kyoka added.

''Alright, ive got this one!'' Sero assured as he shot his tape at the beast wing pulling it to the ground.

''Sato, Kirishima!'' Sero called as Sato ate a bunch of sugar cubes activating his quirk causing his shirt to go ripped, Kirishima activate his quirk too as he began to punch the beast really fast then Sato uppercutted the beast.

''Dark shadow!'' Tokoyami called his trusty Quirk partner.

''Aye!'' Dark shadow said as he began beating up the beast. Ojiro then smacked the beast hand away with his tail before turning to Aoyama.

''Aoyama, you're up!'' Ojiro called as Aoyama is seen on top pf the tree.

''Bonjour!'' Aoyama greeted before shooting his 'Naval lazer' at the beast.

''DAMMIT, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MONSTERS MY PANTS WOULDN'T BE WET BY NOW!'' Mineta complained while shoting his 'Pop off' at the beast trapping it.

''Mineta get out of here!'' Kaminari told him as he walked up to the monster's head before putting his hands on it.

''1.3 MILLION VOLTS!'' Kaminari yelled as he activated his quirk destroying the beast to crisp, soon after that he then turns to stupid mode.

''BIRDS OF THE FOREST, REMOVED THIS EVIL BEAST AND RESTORED PEACE IN THESE WOODS!'' Koda commanded as the birds surrounded the beast while attacking.

''Take that!'' Mina shout as she shot some acid to the beast's leg hurting it.

''Oh no, i'm completely helpless, it's gonna eat me!'' Hagakure said pretending to be scared while running away luring the beast.

''Good Hakagure san, perfect distraction.'' Yaoyorozu said as Mina and Hagakure High five at each other before Mina shoots another acid at the beast.

''Everyone quick, take cover now!'' Yaoyorozu ordered as she shot the beast with her cannon that she made.

''That was amazing Yaomomo!'' Mina praised.

''Tsuyu chan he's all yours!'' Ochaco said before touching the beast making it float.

''Leave it to me!'' Tsuyu assured as she used her tongue to grab the beast throwing it into the air while swinging on the vine before landing to the ground.

''And now release!'' Ochaco said as she deactivated her Quirk causing the beast to fall to the ground.

''I've spotted more of them closing in!'' Shoji informed as Bakugo propelled himself at the beast, Shoto then iced one of the beast's foot trapping it before Bakugo launched an explosion at it.

''YOU'RE IN MY WAY THERE ICY HOT!'' Bakugo yelled angrilly.

''Then picked another route.'' Shoto suggested as the other beast are waiting for them to attack

''Let's go Midoriya, Momotaros!'' Tenya said as he and Den O SF rushed at the beast.

''Got it!'' Den O SF said before jumping to tree to tree then punching the beast.

Back with Aizawa, Negataros, Ryutaros, and the two pussycats.

While Pixiebob is controlling the beast, Ryuta and the others went inside the car.