CHAPTER 64: THE SCOOP OF UA!

The scene starts when a male journalist is watching All Might's final fight with AFO on his computer.

"All might... I can't believe we're never gonna see him in action again." The male journalist said in sadness.

"How about you get back to work fanboy." The chief editor ordered.

"Ah, yes ma'am." The male journalist obeyed and quickly turned off the video and get back to work.

"Hero name 'All Might', as a young man his work with genius scientist 'David Shield' brought him worldwide recognition, his meteoric rise continued after he returned to japan until he became knowns as the 'No 1. Hero', and 'Symbol of Peace'." The male journalist announced.

"No, no, stop, our readers aren't looking for the same run of the mill fluff they can get anywhere else, we need something new a scoop that can blow their minds, we're already the last ones to put out a special issue on All Might's retirement." The chief editor said and looked at other magazines beside the other jounalist desk.

"His acquaintances haven't exactly been forthcoming with the press." The other male journalist said.

"Are you a journalist or not, what do you have on that villain he fought in his last battle, not to mention that armored crocodile villain with him as well?" The chief editor asked.

"The police aren't releasing any information about him, all I know is that he's the mastermind behind the league of villains and that crocodile villain must be his assistant or something." The female journalist answered.

"THE STORY WON'T JUST FALL IN YOUR LAP, YOU HAVE TO GET OUT THERE AND CHASE IT DOWN!" The chief editor yelled angrilly until...

"Am i interrupting?" A man name 'Taneo Tokuda' asked in the doorway as they all caught his attention and look at him.

"Anger's really not a good look on you chief, now come on, give us a smile." Tokuda said with a smile on his face.

" Tokuda said with a smile on his face

"Well, look who's here, hey Tane." The chief Editor greeted.

"Long time no see, sounds like you're looking for a story." Tokuda assumed then gave her a wink.

Later...

Taneo and the journalist team are watching a recording of the after of All Might's last fight and his last words...

''Now it's your turn."

"Quite a statement, but what do you suppose he meant by it?" Tokuda asked before the clip got paused by the editor.

"I figured it was a warning, you know to the other villains, I got your boss now i'm after you." The chief editor assumed.

"If that were the case through, wouldn't he said it differently, 'You bastards are next on my list' or something more like those lines?" Tokuda argued.