CHAPTER 35: POOL DAY!

At night in the bar.

''Welcome back to our summer special, All Might, from Number 1 Hero to UA high school teacher, today we'll be looking back on All Might's achievements and his incredible rise to-" The Tv then got turn off by Kurogiri.

''I figured it out, why the Hero Killer pisses me off so much, and why those UA brats drive me crazy it's because of All Might, and that stupid grin as though he doesnt have a care in the world, smiling thoughtlessly as is if there's no one he can't save, like he's undefeatable." Shigaraki said before getting up and leaving the bar.

''Izuku Midoriya, has a mysterious quirk called 'imagin' until Middle school when he suddenly manifested another power, after enrolling at UA high he distinguished himself by finishing first place at their world famous Sports festival with his partners, then during the Hosu incident, he and his friends fought the Hero killer Stain and won, afterwards the Hero killer chose to spare the child's life, Izuku Midoriya was acknowledged by Stain the man seeking out true heroes as worthy he judge Tomura Shigaraki quite differently." Kurogiri recalled as he looked at Izuku's picture in his Den O SF armor.

In the alley.

''Just picture it, a world without the symbol of peace, i'll show society just how fragile there sense of safety is.'' Shigaraki declared while walking down an alley.

In the morning at Izuku's apartment.

''Now that our intensive first semester at UA high is over, me and my classmates are out for summer vacation, that doesn't mean we have time to relax, we've got a training camp in the woods coming up, and i want to be as prepared as possible...'' Izuku narrated as we see him lifting weights in his room while his partners are doing their own stuff.

Izuku sighed as he's done lifting his weight before watching All Might's debut video.

''You seriouslly not bored watching that Video are ya ?'' Momotaros asked before turning another page of his book.

''Chuckle*, of course not.'' Izuku replied before turning back to the screen as Momotaros smirked at him before continue reading his book.

''Thank's All Might" Izuku said before looking at his hand.

''I still can't believe that this is my life, The Number 1 Hero in the world choose to pass his quirk, One for All on to me." Izuku narrated until...

Ding* dong*

Izuku heard the doorbell ring, as he then answered it, he walked to the door opening it to see who was ringing the bell, it's none other than Mineta and Kaminari themselves who rang the bell.

''Mineta kun, and Kaminari ?'' Izuku said

''Heyo, Midoriya!" Kaminari greeted

''Come to the pool with us." Mineta invited

''The pool ?" Izuku asked confusingly.

''Yeah, some fun before the training camp." Kaminari explained.

''We'll get in some solid laps." Mineta added.

''Um ok then, hey, you guys wanna join as well ?'' Izuku asked his partners.

''Nah, i don't do swimming.'' Momotaros refused.

''No thanks, i have business to attend to soon.'' Urataros refused.

''I have to buy tea today.'' Sieg refused.

''Crack his neck*, i'm going to continue taking a nap, Snore*.....'' Kintaros said before snoring back to sleep.

''Well, if no ones joining, i'm joining instead!'' Ryutaros agreed to join.

''Ok then, well it looks like is just the four of us.'' Izuku said.