CHAPTER 41: DARK SHADOW'S RAMPAGE!

Last time on Chapter 40.

'Kacchan and Todoroki kun went second in the test of courage, if they didn't go back to camp yet, and they might have still be around here!' Izuku thought looking left and right until Negataros heard a noise in front of them as he looked front in shocked.

''Hm, guys incoming attack!'' Negataros announced as the three noticed an a black shadow claw coming at them.

''CRAP, WATCH OUT!'' Momotaros yelled as the three gets ready for impact, when suddenlly...

Boom*

Shoji came to the rescue with his arm bleeding saving the three and Izuku is on Shoji's back.

''Shoji kun, what happened!?'' Izuku asked in shocked.

''Octopus, is you, boy glad to see you here, thanks for the save.'' Momotaros said in grattitude.

''With those injuries. You should be layed up in bed recovering, but you wanna save your friend, no matter what the cost.'' Shoji stated.

''That thing just now, wait, don't tell me!?'' Izuku asked in shocked.

''Let me guess, 'Dark shadow' is now in berserk at the moment ?'' Negataros asked.

''Yeah, if we want to get through here, we'll have to face 'Dark shadow' first...'' Shoji informed as they all see Tokoyami is struggling to stop Dark shadow.

'' Shoji informed as they all see Tokoyami is struggling to stop Dark shadow

''STAY AWAY. FROM ME. YOU'LL DIE!'' Tokoyami ordered.

''WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL!?'' Momotaros yelled in shocked.

''TOKOYAMI KUN, NO!'' Izuku yelled in shocked.

Back in the present.

Izuku and Momotaros are in shocked seeing why 'Dark Shadow' became so gigantic and starts rampaging destroying the trees.

''Is that really 'Dark shadow', because he looks fricking gigantic!?'' Momotaros asked in shocked.

''Yeah, and how did he get this way!?'' Izuku added.

''Keep it down, after Mandalay told us what was happening that we shouldn't engage, we were both on high alert.'' Shoji explained as he remembered he got attack by the villain.

Flashback.

Tokoyami and Shoji are on high alert until Shoji heard something coming from the tree.

''Still one of the villains got the drop on us ourselves immediately for an attack." Shoji added as moonfish toothblade attack towards Tokoyami, but Shoji moved him out of the way and got one of his hand cut off.

"SHOJI!" Tokoyami yelled while dodging the toothblades.

"I hid in the bush and tried to covered Tokoyami, even though one of my arms got cut off..." Shoji finished as the scene shows Shoji hid in the bush