CHAPTER 26: Teacher vs Students Part 2

Previously on the last chapter.

'This isn't good, we're trapped, gotta figure out how to get out of this, ok come on what would Izuku and his partners do at a time like this?' Ochaco thought and beginning to think until...

''Hey." Aoyama called

''NOT RIGHT NOW I'M THINKING!!!" Ochaco yelled.

''About Izuku Midoriya, aw how sweet. " Aoyama asked with a smile as she looked at him in surprise.

''Is it because you like him ?'' Aoyama asked as those words echoed in Ochaco's head.

Back to the present.

With Kyoka.

She then sudenlly got tensed as she put her hand on her chest and thought.

'What is this feeling, and why the heck do i have the urge to kill someone right now...'

Back with Aoyama and Ochaco.

After Aoyama asked that questionOchaco's then got embarrased that she blushed really hard, and letting go of the rail to cover face but in doing so, caused her to fall back in Thirteen's gravitational pull and started to panic, Thirtee then n gasped when she saw Ochaco close to her and turned off her quirk quickly.

Flashback.

''You shouldn't figjt on your opponent's field, instead make sure yoy have the advantage got it ?'' Gun head said.

End of flashback.

Ochaco's face then got serious as she tried to punch Thirteen and luckily dodge that, but then Ochaco grabbed a hold of her arm and pinned her to the ground.

''Where did that comr from ?'' Thirteen asked she was about to used her Quirk again but.

''Weee!!' Aoyama said as he launched himself forward with his lazer and pinned Thirteen's other arm ''I've got you.'' Ochaco then took out the cuffs and arrested Thirteen

'The lessons I learned from Gunhead just so happen to come in handy, i'm a Mini battle hero!' Ochaco said to herself.

In the monitoring room.

''Team Aoyama and Uraraka have passed the Finals" The speaker announced as Izuku, Momotaros, Ryutaros, and Tsuyu watched in the monitoring room.

''Uraraka san's judgement was great, I can't believe she thought to use her opponents power to get in close." izuku claimed excited

''Ribbit*, I don't know if it looked to me like Ochaco just lost focus and let go for a moment" Tsuyu explained

''Oh really ?" Izuku asked in surprised

''Uh huh i saw the two of them were talking, I wonder what the french guy said to her that shocked her so much ?" Ryuta wondered.

''Who knows, it's too bad we can't hear their conversations anyway." Momotaros stated, just then Tenya and Yaoyorozu entered

''Uraraka kun won, not surprising, I'm happy for her." Tenya said proudly

''Yeah and both of you passed too congrats" Izuku praised them.

''You guys we're awesome back there.'' Ryutaros added.

''Thank you for your enthusiasm" Tenya said as he and Yaoyorozu nodded.

''Now that this match is over, which team is taking the field next ?" Tsuyu asked

''Ashido san and Kaminari san are paired up for the next battle, there gonna have to fight against Principal Nezu." Yaoyorozu answered.