CHAPTER 69: AN UNPLEASANT TALK AND AN UNEXPECTED REUNION!

In the morning outside heights alliance...

Kirishima was just leaving for his work study again till he spotted Izuku and Momotaros tachi behind him.

"Hey guys, good morning, are you all off to your work study too, cool so am I!" Kirishima greeted.

"Yeah, we finally got called in again, feels like it has been forever." Izuku explained.

"Wonder why they called us to come so early in the morning today. I rather have a day off sleeping than coming back to the agency." Momotaros whined rubbing his eyes.

"Not to mention they even told Izuku not to wear his costume though. Weird?" Urataros added.

"Hm, oh look it's Ochaco and Tsuyu." Kintaros noticed as they all turned around seeing them coming out the Height Alliance.

"Oh, good morning guys, you going in today?" Ochaco asked as she and Tsuyu stood by the door.

"Yeah."

"Uh, huh."

"Huh, so are we, that's kind of weird?" Tsuyu said.

A few minutes later.

While they're walking to the station they met up with some pros along the way.

"Hey, us too, wanna walk to the station together?" The male pro hero offered.

"Sure, go ahead." Momotaros accept with the others agreed behind him.

"Please, if you don't mind." Ochaco added.

"We appreciate it." Izuku added.

"What's with all the Heroes?" Kirishima whispered over to Kintaros.

"I don't know?" Kintaros replied confusingly before cracking his neck.

At the Subway...

"Wait, we're all going the same way, I thought you were working in 'Konsai'?" Izuku asked Kirishima in confusion.

"Usually, but I guess we're meeting someplace different today." Kirishima assumed.

"What a coincidence, us too." Tsuyu added.

"Ok, this is one weird way to start the day." Momotaros said in confused

Meanwhile on the train...

While they're onboard Izuku's been wondering why they're going to the same direction for a while now.

'Everyone's on the same train, going to the same station.' Izuku thought

"This is kind of weird." Izuku told his friends and partners.

"Too weird.'' The taros replied in unison.

Later they got off the train and surprisingly they all keep going to the same direction their heading over to.

'We're going in the same direction ,even turing at the same corner.' Izuku thought as they reached Nighteye agency and saw 'The Big 3' are standing outside the office.

"Heyo." Mirio greeted.

''The Big 3' are all here, what in the world, what's going on?' Izuku wondered confusing as they all later then entered the conference room and to their surprised inside they were a lot of of Pro Heroes.