CHAPTER 67: FIGHTING FATE!

With Izuku's team...

While the second team are patrolling the streets, two girls, spotted them in front

"You know?"

"Hey, look! Heroes!" The bunny girl noticed pointing infront of em.

"Wait, isn't that the guy from the UA Sports Festival!" The cat girl wondered.

"This... is sorta nerve-wracking." Izuku said nervously.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Momotaros agreed.

"What gives? You and your partners went out on patrol during your internship, right?" Togata asked, "Though I guess I don’t blame you for being shaken after what went down." He said

"Oh, no. It’s not that. I just kinda missed out on learning some of the basics, so…" Izuku explained.

'Yeah, we missed out a lot of basics alright, cause of you know what happened back at Hosu...' Momotaros thought reminicing the incident event at Hosu and the Hero killer.

"Yeah? Huh, that must be strange." Togata said, "Ah, don’t you worry." He said, "Sir and Bubble are the ones who are actually watching the target today, so I can teach you two all about patrol duty." He said, "We’ll get you up to snuff!" he said, "Just watch and learn, my friend!" he said shaking his arms in excitement.

‘I still don’t get it. Why didn’t All Might say anything to me about Nighteye?‘ Izuku wondered.

"All Might chose wrong. Mirio should have inherited the power."

"I just don’t wanna have to talk to the guy."

‘Something big must have gone down if they’re not even on speaking terms anymore. Maybe I should have a talk with All Might after this 'Work Study' is done.' Izuku thought

"Hey, we forgot something!" Togata realized and caught their attention "Our hero names, We should know each other’s, right?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, totally. I’m 'Seigi Liner'!" Izuku introduced.

"'Seigi Liner'... Oh is it because when you transform you have train track lines on your armor and face?" Togata asked.

"Kinda, and I like it." Izuku said, "It means that I will bring the path of justice like train track and I will bring hope to people and raised their smiles." He said

"I see, sounds cool, what about you Momotaros do you have a hero name?" Togata asked Momotaros next to him.

"Yep, I actually do, my hero name is 'The Climax Hero: Momotarou'!" Momotaros answered with a smirk.

"Just your name, that's weird?"

"What are you talking about, 'Momotaros' and 'Momotarou' are two different name dude!" Momotaros argued.

"Oh I see, my mistake... well then it's a really nice Hero name to call yourself 'Momotarou'." Togata praised

"Thank you."

"What about you Mirio, what's your hero name?" Izuku asked.

"’Oh, well I’m 'Lemillion'." Mirio said, "For the number of people I’ll save." He said, "You know. Can’t save ‘em all." He said, "But I can at least shoot for saving 1,000,000 instead, so that’s what I’m doing!" He said, "When we put on our costumes and start hittin’ the streets, that’s when we become heroes!" He said, "So don’t let your guard down, Seigi Liner, you too momotaros!" He told them as the two nodded.