CHAPTER 39: DEN O SWORD AND ZERONOS VS A MUSCULAR VILLAIN AND A SKULL DEN O

5 minutes earlier.

The remedial group are being dragged by Aizawa and Negataros with their scarfs.

''Aww, we wanted the chance to face off with all the others...'' Mina whined.

''I thought Pixiebob said we'd be getting a reward!'' Kirishima whined as well.

''But it turns out, this is not a reward, but another torture of hell!'' Momotaros added.

''Yeah, he's right, we want our treat Aizawa sensei, Negataros sensei!'' Kaminari pleaded as the two turned to the students.

''Do you want us to tighten your bindings ?'' Aizawa asked.

''Or get another 'Katsu' from me, with my real sword this time ?'' Negataros added as he pulled out his Den gasha sword mode at them and this caused the remedials minus Momotaros to get scared.

''Yeah, no thank you!'' Kaminari replied being scared.

''Good, now quit whining and shut your mouth, especially you all!'' Negataros ordered with a glare.

''Yes, sir!'' The remedial group minus Momotaros obeyed.

'Damn it, i seriously wanna play that test of courage game again like last time, but what do i get, i'm being dragged by copycat, who litterally has a similiar capture weapon scarf that the catterpillar always used on his neck, Ahhh, not to mention i have to survived from his blows again, how can this day get any worse!?' Momotaros thought angrilly when suddenlly....

'Sniff*, Sniff*, huh!?' Momotaros smelled a scent of an imagin.

'This smell, is that another imagin, but this smell, where have i recognized this scent before, Gasp*, it can't be, don't tell me that this scent, is the enemy that we face in the past, and it's here at this very camp!?' Momotaros thought in shocked.

'I must get to my partner and tell him this quick, but how do i get out of this stupid binding scarf though, i don't even have a knife to cut it!?' Momotaros thought as he tries to break free, till a few seconds later, he realized something.

'Wait a second Momotaros, you do have a knife!' Momotaros mentally realized with a smirk as he took out his sword from behind.

While Negataros is being distracted dragging Momotaros with his scarf, unnoticed Momotaros is cutting Negataros's scarf with his sword to free himself.

''Come on dunderhead, don't fall behind!'' Negataros said as he pull him again and when he does that, he sees that his scarf got cutted.

''Huh, what the heck!?'' Negataros said in shocked as Aizawa turn to him and stopped.

''What's wrong, huh ?'' Aizawa asked until he saw Momotaros running carrying a sword resting on his shoulder.

''HEY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING, DUNDERHEAD!?'' Negataros yelled.

''SORRY, BUT I HAVE TO GO!!!!'' Momotaros apologized while running.

''WAIT, TAKE US WITH YOU!!'' Kirishima and the other remedials begged in unison.

''AH MOU, guess i have no choice, Eraser buzzkill, permission to use force to capture the oni ?'' Negataros asked.

''Permission granted, go get him!'' Aizawa accepted with a nod.

''Thanks.'' Negataros said as he began to chase after Momotaros, but he forgot something and stopped for a sec.

''Oh wait, i forgot something, hey buzzkill heads up!'' Negataros realized as he tossed something to Aizawa, he then caught it as he looked at the item he caught and it was a bottle of 'Pepperspray'.