CHAPTER 51: SURVIVAL TRAINING BEGIN.

Last night at 11:00 PM.

We see Momotaros is opening the entrance door of the Height alliance looking left and right checking if no one is around, but everything is all clear as he signaled the taros that no one is there and manage to sneak out then went to the back of the Height aliance.

"Oi, Momonoji why are we heading outside the back of the Height Alliance for?" Kintaros asked confusingly.

"Yawn*, please tell me you didn't smell another imagin?" Urataros asked being tired.

"I wanna sleep!" Ryutaros whined.

"Well sleep later, because you all need to watch what our partner is about to do in the back." Momotaros told them causing them to get confused.

"Hm, what do you mean by that?" Kintaros asked.

With Izuku.

The scene shows Izuku is waiting for Momotaros tachi in the back of the Height alliance holding his 'Seigi pass' in his right hand as he then heard his partners are coming from behind turning himself around seeing them have finally arrived.

"Hey guys.'' Izuku greeted his partners, just then when Urataros was about to greet he got cut off seeing Izuku's hero costume is a bit different.

'' Izuku greeted his partners, just then when Urataros was about to greet he got cut off seeing Izuku's hero costume is a bit different

"Whoa, your costume look different did you upgraded it?" Urataros asked in surprised.

"That's right, in order for me to master 'One for All', I need some equipment that maximizes my quirk." Izuku explained.

"And by equipment you mean that arm brace you're wearing, including that iron soles on your legs too?" Kintaros asked.

"Wait, wait, wait, I thought you said that you only need arm braces, so what's with the iron soles on your legs for?" Urataros asked confusingly.

"Well, is for my second special move you see." Izuku answered causing Urataros tachi to get confused.

"For your second move, explain please?" Urataros requested.

"You see, All Might's signature moves usually involve his fists. Since i inherited 'One for All' from him I tried to do the same thing, copying his every technique that's where i went wrong it's so obvious that I didn't realize it, if i'm worried about using 'One for All' with my arms then-" Izuku got cut off his explanation by Ryutaros.

"Ah, you'll use your legs instead!" Ryutaros said finishing his sentence.

''Exactly!" Izuku said with a smile.

"I see, well that explains it, so what are you going to call this new upgrade costume of yours?" Urataros asked.

"Simple, i call this new look 'Costume Gamma'!" Izuku answered.

'Did he really just took the 'Gamma' name from that gym gamma name?' Momotaros thought with a sweatdrop.

"Um, mind if I ask...you didn't call us here just to show us your upgraded costume of yours at this late at night, right?" Kintaros asked.