Chapter 30: Special Classes.

Before we start I like to apologize for the long Update is because I was having an exam I hope you all understand, Anyway here's the chapter and hope you enjoy it.

At UA.

"Good...morning," a deflated All Might coughed into his hand, walking into the teacher's lounge at UA and closing the door behind him.

"Perfect timing," Cementoss turned to greet him.

"You're on TV right now," Midnight pointed slightly above the tv. "Some kind of retrospective."

"About me?" All Might asked and stand right beside her.

''So just how did All Might the symbol of peace become The Number One Hero in the world ?, let's take a look back on his time studying abroad in America.'' The reporter said on the tv announced.

''You're safe because I Am Here!'' Young All Might reassured.

"That takes me back" All Might said while listening to the narrator talk about the earliest debut of the hero.

"How many decades?" Midnight asked and raised an eyebrow but All Might then began to cough violently, turning away to ignore her question.

'Real subtle way of sidestepping the Question.' Midnight thought

"I know that costume, It's from your Young Age." Cementoss said with a smile on his face

''Yup.'' All Might said.

"Well spotted," Midnight said with impressed

"Ah well thanks, I've been a fan of All Might myself since I was just a little kid." Cementoss said while smiling.

''Well aren't you an inspiration.'' Midnight said to All Might until, he then turned into his buff and said.

''No not at all!''

'Could he look more smug ?' Midnight thought.

''All Might wasn't acting alone while abroad the sidekick who supported him was none other than a Young David Shield.'' The narrator announced.

''Wait does he mean that David Shield ?'' Midnight asked.

''Birds of the feather in all that, it's no suprise such elites found each other.'' Cementoss stated.

'Dave it's been far too long my friend.' All Might thought happily while watching his young old friend on TV.

''An Email is here, an Email is here!'' An All Might ringtone announced All Might only had time to glance at the address and sender on his computer monitor until Aizawa theb walked into the room.

"It's about time to begin the special class," Aizawa sighed.

"I have a few notes regarding my costume," Midnight turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

"Not to worry, Everything is ready." Cementoss said

"Let's teach those wannabe pros a thing or two about heroing," All might said, turning away from the screen that had caught his attention.

''The email had been from Melissa Shield from I- Island.''

Timeskip.

''UA High holds special classes for those who want to train during summer vacation. Today's the first one this break, and we have no idea what was in store.'' Izuku narrated.

"We'll be running this course multiple times with small groups from your class, Today it will be the 7 of you. Just so you know, this will be harder than a regular class. Prepare yourselves." Aizawa told them