CHAPTER 21: EVERYONES INTERNSHIP/MOMOTAROS FEAR PROBLEM.

The Next Day.

Izuku and his partners got out of the hospital, and Gran torino told him that he receives a day off and will starts training tomorrow, it was ok at first until....

"Is it true that you and Endeavour defeated the Hero Killer Stain?" The male reporter asked.

"What kind of powers do you have?" The other male hero added

"Um, um...." Izuku became nervous of what he should say to the reporters.

"GET AWAY FROM US, YA DAMN REPORTERS, WE WANNA MOVE!" Momotaros yelled with a vein on his head but the reporters ignored him.

News reporter suddenlly came in the hospital and want some several questions and answers  like how he and Endeavour beat the Hero killer or what Quirk does he possesed.

"Excuse me, yes you the blue one is it true that your friend and The No.2 Endeavour beat the hero killer?" The female reporter asked.

"Tch, Tch, Au contraire madmoiselle, I'm his partner and yes he and Endeavour beat The Hero killer Stain, who killed 17 Heroes and hurt 23 in the past."Urataros answered.

"And I have to say you look ravishing today, wanna go for a bite?" Urataros asked causing the female reporter to blush.

"KAME YOU'RE NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!" Momotaros yelled.

"Excuse me, are you one of his partner as well?" The male reporter asked Kintaros but no response because he's sleeping as always.

"Um sir, sir, hello are yo-WOAH!" The male reporter got cut off because Ryutaros who appeared out of no where grabbed the camera and started saying something.

"HI TV PEOPLE I'M ON TV, AHHHHH, AND MY MOUTH IS ALSO ON TV, AHHHHH!!!!" Ryutaros said excitedlly showing the inside of his mouth to the camera.

At a strangers house.

"This is disgusting." A women said being disgusted.

Back with the others.

"HEY KID LET GO OF THE CAMERA!" The camera man yelled at him as the other cameraman tries to pull him away from the camera.

"How many armors do you actually have?" The male reporter asked another one as Izuku still not answering to their questions because he's too nervous to say, Momotaros then suddenlly grew three veins on his head as he is now pissed off by the reporters questions and answers, plus not letting them leave.

'I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!' Momotaros mentally yelled.

"ALRIGHT, YOU WANT SOME ANSWERS, FINE, I'LL GIVE YOU ANSWERS!" Momotaros yelled causing all of the reporters to look at him, but unexpectedlly Momotaros pulled out a sword from his back.

"WITH MY SWORD!" Momotaros yelled and start swinging his sword at the reporters causing them to get scared and fall back.

"ANY OTHER QUESTIONS... NO ?, GOOD NOW SCRAM!" Momotaros yelled still pointing the sword at them.

"But we wanna-" The male reporter got cut off by Momotaros as he slammed his sword to the ground and yelled.

"OUTTTT!!!" Momotaros yelled as all of the reporters ran away from the Oni and left the hospital quickly.

"Mou, senpai I was about to asked that female reporter out on the date." Urataros complained being dissapointed.

"Momotaros is, a baka, baka." Ryutaros added.

"Shut up, like a care, those reporters are annoying, tch." Momotaros said turning his head in disgust before putting his sword on his right shoulder.