CHAPTER 47: All for one and One for all/Time to Berserk, Part 2.

5 minutes ago....

The scene shows All for One emerged out of the rubble as he then sits up before rubbing his head.

'Ugh, what was that hit just now, that felt like an invisible truck or train just crashed into me out of no where?' All for One wondered while rubbing his head before floating back up to the sky and went over to All Might. He then became surprised that his friend Gaoh isn't there.

'And where is Gaoh and that young hero in training, they were here a minute ago and now they're gone, sigh*, no matter...if Gaoh can't kill him, i'll just have to kill him myself!' All for One thought as he then prepares another 'Air cannon' for All Might to end him. All Might then glared at him in anger as he ready to brace himself for his attack.

"Farewell, All Might!" All for One told him as he was about to fire his 'Air cannon' when suddenly, a burst of flame fired towards All For One, but countered it with his 'Air cannon'. All Might then quickly turn his head to the left and saw the rest of his teammates next to him.

"Are you serious. What the hell's going on with that weak little body!?" Endeavor asked angrilly.

"Looks like we make it in time." Edgeshot said in relief landing next to Endeavour as they remembered what G Den O told them.

Flashback.

"We got the Nomu under control you have to help All Might!" G Den O ordered turning his head to them.

"Go now, and hurry!" Eve added.

End of Flashback.

"Tsukauchi must have expected this. He feared for his friend’s life." Edgeshot said looking at All Might.

"Hmm, those Nomu weren’t particularly strong, but I’m still impressed you handled them so quickly. As expected from the man who clawed his way to the 'Number 2' spot." All for One complimented.

"Damn it, All Might. I did everything I could to get ahead of you, but the harder I work, the more obvious it became just how much of a widening gap separated the two of us. The stronger you got, the angrier I became." Endeavor said gritting his teeth in anger as a glimpse of image of his wife and Shoto pops from his head.

''STAND UP AND SHOW THEM WHY YOU'RE BETTER!" Endeavor yelled and encouraged All Might at the top of his lungs as All Might looked at him in awe.

'Endeavor.' All Might thought in awe looking at him.

"If the only reason you’re here is to cheer him on?" All For One said raising his hand at Endeavor and Edgeshot preparing another 'Air cannon'

"I prefer you to remain silent!" All for One suggested, just then Edgeshot suddenlly attack him.

"THINK AGAIN MAD MAN. WE'RE HERE TO ASSIST!" Edgeshot argued before attacking him again. Kamui then suddenly appeared as he grabbed the injured heroes away with his quirk.

"That’s our job as Heroes." Kamui Wood added before putting the unconscious Mt. Lady on his back.

"You did your best Mt. Lady." Kamui Wood praised her.

"All of you came?'' All Might asked confusingly.

"Of course we did." Tiger said causing to get his attention and saw him helping out the girl that he saved from the rubble.

"We can’t do much. But if we can just help a little, then we have fulfill our duty." Tiger stated.

"Thank you." All Might said in gratitude.

"You have to stop him, All Might. This personification of Evil. Pros and citizens everywhere are praying for your victory. No matter what you look like. You're still everyones Number 1 Hero." Tiger told him as Edgeshot and Endeavour are fighthing against All for One. Meanwhlie, Gran Torino is just watching them fight then began to remember something back in his Younger days.