Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime

A/N: Oh wow this is out late! Sorry guys, but Easter took up a lot of my time, and on that note I hope you guys enjoyed your Easter if you celebrate it.

So this new upload schedule is taking some getting used to huh? I will say having to wait a week longer for a specific story must be annoying for you guys, so thanks for the continued support!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"So, is this really happening?" Ochako questioned, in shock.

"Yeah, This is really odd." Eri replied, also concerned.

"How odd?" Ochako asks.

"I mean, he didn't die right?" Eri blurted out.

"ERI! What the hell?" Ochako immediately asked, in awe of what the white-haired girl just said

"What? I'm telling you he's never slept in this late?" Eri defended herself.

"Still, that's a wild assumption to make" Ochako reasoned.

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Eri stated, putting her hand on the doorknob, and then twisting it.

As Izuku lay in bed, head turned ever so slightly to the side, he fell deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole of his inner mind.

"mum...."

That was all he could say, as time stopped around him. He saw the life drain from his mother's eyes, as she was gutted like a carp, a sinister and animalistic criminal mercilessly killing the one person he cherished most. 

Throwing his body forward, he heard the rattling of chains as he was restrained, efforts in vain as he felt his parent's unspeakable pain. Subdued, with no clue as to where he could break through and be of use. Feeling useless, his fear was endless and he couldn't bear to witness, becoming breathless.

As she was released from his grasp, she slumped onto the floor, skin now completely grey and void of anything and everything, as the physical body and caricatures of his mother dissolved into the ground, the thick liquid spreading and rising from beneath him, as he was enveloped by a jelly-like substance. 

His shoes and feet were locked to the ground, as his feet cramped whilst he was suspended in the thick liquid, his jeans were flooded and drenched, as his legs started to squirm with the revolting sensation of having this gelatinous blob envelop him. His torso thrashed against his chains, but as he was surrounded, there was no more sound. No more light. No more life.

As he felt himself slowly slip the mortal coil, eyes slowly closing as he went gently into that good night, he welcomed it. Embraced it. There was nothing left for him. 

Not at least in this hellish nightmare.

The torture ended as abruptly as Izuku woke up. Jolting up, he subsequently leaped out of his bed, chest and forehead dripping with sweat, as the draft in his room hit his bare chest. Darting his eyes around, he laid eyes on the first person he could make out: Eri.

"Izuku! Are you okay?" Eri asked, actually concerned for a second.

Izuku, immediately putting on a facade, answered, "Of course not! You guys woke me up!" he exclaimed.

"Well you never sleep in so I wanted to check in on you." Eri responded, taken aback by her brother's response.

Feeling the sweat on his body, Izuku now had an excuse. "Well I was really hot at night, so I couldn't sleep for a while. So I slept in."

"Just hot, or hot and bothered?" Eri mischievously asked, trying to lighten the mood, feeling an air of tension clogging the room.

"Eri!" Izuku retorted, blushing, "Why the hell are you asking?" he continued.