Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1

A/N: Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well, and yes, your eyes don't deceive you, I am indeed uploading on time, I hope. I don't know if this will come out on time since I'm writing this at the start, but if not, well it'll just be normal.
And a quick thank you to everyone for 8K reads! I know it's late, but since I hit the milestone after I uploaded my other chapter, I thought I'd mention it here. I can't wait until we get to 10K though, and I'm sure you'll all make that happen a lot sooner than I expect. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Okay okay, Nejire we're dueting a song, and I'm getting a drink, do you want anything?" Mirio asked, cutting off Izuku and Eri, who were both about to compliment Ochako on her singing, as they could hear her muffled voice in the halls of the karaoke bar.

"Woah woah, first off, you're driving so no alcohol, and the same goes for me. Second of all, how the hell did you find us?!" Nejire exclaimed, utterly shocked to see the rest of her friends there, glancing around the room.
She saw Ochako and Himiko standing as a pair, which relieved her, considering their altercation of sorts in the car earlier, Camie and Katsuki holding each other, which warmed her heart to see, and finally the Midoriya siblings, who were previously standing next to her partner in crime, Mirio "Dumbass" Togata.

"Nejire, don't act like we haven't been drunk and driven before. Second of all, Eri's crush was at this place at the same time you arrived, so she figured it out and we came here to surprise you." Mirio replied as he grinned deviously, looking over at the white-haired girl.

"ERI HAS A CRUSH?! WHO? SINCE WHEN? WHAT ARE THEY LIKE? WHAT DOES SHE LIKE ABOUT THEM? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!" Nejire bellowed out, her voice deteriorating as she yelled out loud, since she may have forgotten to breathe whilst she spoke.

Eri, who would have heard Nejire's outburst even if she wore the noise-cancelling headphones, went red in the face, her blushing, embarrassed and angry face giving off a deep shade of red.
"Nejire can you calm down?! I'll tell you later..." Eri replied, her voice going from an angry retort to a bashful comment, representing her ever-changing mood when it came to Kota.

(A/N: Two back-to-back references there, let's see who can get these ones!)

"Hmmmmmmmm fine! But you're telling me everything!" Nejire replied, literally buzzing with excitement, as she couldn't stay in one spot. As Ochako heard this conversation, she thought back to the group of teenage boys who were exiting the Karaoke bar when they got there, and she assumed that Kota was one of them. Walking up to Izuku, she tapped him on the shoulder, glancing at Himiko as she did, their 'conversation' in the car still annoying her even now.

"So, are you going to sing?" Ochako asked, as she saw Izuku lift his head from his phone, his eyes fluttering for a second, although the darkness of the room made it hard to see. Nevertheless, she could easily make it out, that sparkle in his eyes never fading.

"Probably not, I'd rather watch everyone else go up, although Eri's going to sing, so that'll be fun." Izuku replied, trying not to remember how flustered he got when he heard Ochako's muffled voice earlier on. Even if the sound was muted, he could easily make out that it was her voice, that angelic voice was something he could never forget.

Ochako, wanting to make a statement to no one in particular, decided to be a bit bold,
"Oh come on, I'm sure your voice can't be that bad. Tell you what, if you sing, I'll sing along with you, okay?" She asked, disguising her attempt at getting close to him as moral support, which it was to a certain extent, but even she couldn't lie to herself.
"This is fine, you're fine. All you need to do is stand next to him as he's singing and sing along...so then why are you thinking about him topless? So what if his skin looks smooth and soft, and his abs are the best feeling things in the world? What do you know, it's not like you've touched them... yet- GODAMN IT OCHAKO STOP IT BEFORE YOU-" She thought to herself, going redder and redder as she did before her train of thought was interrupted.