Chapter 3: I'll Take It!

A/N: Hi everyone. Now I know I was late with last weeks chapter of Big Sis Nejire, so I thought I'd make it up to all of you by releasing this chapter earlier! Now I don't know exactly how property viewings go, especially when there's no estate agents to help with the sale like in this story with Izuku, but I think what I wrote is somewhat close but feel free to correct me if I get anything wrong. 

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Hi I'm Ochako Uraraka. I'm here for the property viewing. Are you the owner?" she asked, her voice as perfect as could be. Izuku was stunned. Never before had he seen a woman so pretty. Her brunette hair that flowed down just past her shoulders. The tinge of rose on her cheeks, a subtle blush only visible to him. Her porcelain capped teeth, just barely visible in her smile, covered by her smooth lips. Her face, no her very spirit radiated a positive energy, something Izuku was in dire need of.

He was also in dire need of an answer to her question.

"Oh yeah! Sorry I just blanked out there for a second. I'm the owner, Izuku Midoriya. Where do you wanna start?" he sheepishly said, trying his hardest to act natural.

"Damn it Eri this is your fault" Izuku thought to himself as he loathed the fact that Eri was right once again, the image of her saying 'their new roommate will be perfect girlfriend material'.

"Oh don't worry about it I zone out all the time! I'd like to see the bedroom i'll be staying in first please." she asked, walking into the house, taking her shoes off.

"Wow nice one Ochako, zoning out, that's a great excuse! He bought it though, besides I wasn't staring at him, no, I wasn't looking at his cute jawline, even though it's toned with little dimples, his perfectly curved chin, the way his cheekbones match with his eyes. Damn those eyes, green with a spot of black, and that hair! It's curled at the ends slightly but it's still parted, and those adorable freckles. Wait no no NO! Crap I have to move!" Ochako said internally, mesmerised by the emerald eyed boy. 

"Oh sorry I should probably move" Ochako said nervously, stepping into the house, looking around her.

"Hey before we start, do you have all of your paperwork with you?" Izuku asked, looking at the folder in her arms.

"Yeah, here you go." she replied, taking the stapled sheets of paper from her folder and giving it to Izuku.

"Thanks, just gimme a second while I put this away." Izuku said, quickly walking to the sitting room, setting the document on the coffee table. He walked back and gestured Ochako to follow him, beginning to talk again, "So i'm guessing you already know this but there's 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, all en-suite, and it's me and one other person living here." 

"Thanks for reminding me, although I do have to ask, do you mind telling me who the other person is?" Ochako inquired, curious about this.

"She'd probably want to introduce herself" Izuku muttered under his breath, although not that quietly as it was heard by Ochako.

"Oh wait it's probably his girlfriend. Of course it is, I mean of course a guy like that would have a girlfriend. Lucky girl. Wait why am I getting so worked up by this I mean it's not like I li-" Ochako thought to herself before being cut off by Izuku. 

"Well the other person is my younger sister, Eri, but she's out with some friends right now, which is why you didn't see her" Izuku said.

"Thank god for that, hopefully he's still sin- GOD DAMN IT OCHAKO CALM DOWN!" she yelled at herself.

"Oh that's so nice, how old is she?" Ochako asked, surprisingly maintaining her composure.

"She's 14, and here's your room" Izuku answered, gesturing to the closed door.