Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces

A/N: Back-to-back-to-back chapters? Now, is this just a way for me to procrastinate? Yes. Is this also a way to get ahead on my schedule? Yes, but I did just think of that. But, at least I'm taking healthy breaks...for over 2 hours. Anyways, enough about my questionable life choices, and on with the chapter!

As the students flocked into the large common building, one by one they all congregated in different parts of the rooms. Some headed straight upstairs, others went to the kitchen looking for food. 

Izuku being one of the last people to enter meant that he was left out of any opportunity to form a group, and was thus left to his lonesome. Sighing, he opened the glass door and stepped inside, noting the UA logo on the door, in frosted glass. Looking up, he saw quite the extravagant interior.

Dark, almost ebony wood steps were directly in front of him, with it being adjacent to the right wall of the building, leading up to what seemed to be various game rooms, as his eyes followed the steps, and then to the various rooms that had their doors half-open. The space to the immediate left of the stairs was a large open terrace, with some assortment of seats and presumably tables, although Izuku couldn't see any of those. Following along to the left, each room that followed had a different purpose. One room had a pool table and a flat-screen TV mounted onto the wall, one room had a table tennis table, with the corner of another table being just barely visible due to the angle of the door, and the final room had various bean bags and low height sofas, so Izuku surmised that it was a gaming or entertainment room.

Bringing his gaze back downstairs, he looked to the other side of the house, turning his neck left, seeing a group of guys already in the kitchen, their backs to the rest of the house, as the entirety of the space, whether it was the cupboards, glass top electric cooker, oven and microwave, were all meticulously laid out across the wall, with most appliances being integrated into the wall, making effective use of the space. The worktops were made with black quartz, as there was a separate dining table to the right of the kitchen, with enough seating for about 10 people, by Izuku's estimation. 

His eyes then went to the "wall" opposite him, although calling it a wall was a misnomer, as it was made up of entirely glass, with the left-most panel sliding open to allow access to the garden, and the clear design gave the benefit of natural lighting illuminating the entire building, and the building's open design helped this as well. The main attraction was the entirely open "sitting room", the entire floor being covered in hardwood, more specifically Oak. The tiled kitchen floor and the darker colour of the stairs meant that the spaces were actually cordoned off quite effectively, at least in a visual sense, but they also blended together perfectly. 

The sheer scale of the building was nothing to scoff at either, as the horizontal length of the entire building from a top-down view was a staggering 100 metres, seemingly overkill for fitting only 20 students inside, as twice the length of an Olympic swimming pool was more than enough space for even 40 or 60 students, but Izuku wasn't going to complain about all the room they had. After letting go of his train of thought, his eyes finally went back to the sitting room at the perfect time, as a small wooden panel lifted up out of the floor, only to reveal a 125-inch curved TV, angling perfectly around the open box design sofa.

(A/N: For the sofa, it looks something like this, just much bigger than what's shown in the picture)