Author's Note.

Hello there. I know that I left the previous chapter on a serious cliffhanger, but I thought I'd address a current issue before the story carries on. There have been some people who don't particularly like the fact that Izuku and Momo's budding relationship was kept as a surprise, and that I should have said something about it beforehand. I simply did this to emulate the experience of reading an actual book, I get that on a platform where tags exist, it's good to make full use of them. 

Whilst I don't agree with the premise that a ship is so important to a reader that they wouldn't read a story simply because a certain ship does or doesn't exist, or that ship's integrity is sullied in some shape or form, because well, saying that means that the reader cares more about the ship more than the story being told, despite the changes made to the characters within that story. However, as a somewhat public figure and content creator, I can't just impose what I think is right, and so even though I've made this announcement before on my profile, I'll say it once more. 

Izuku and Momo, as you've seen so far, are going on a date. They will be in a relationship for an extended period of time, and that relationship will have a level of intimacy to it that could make some readers uncomfortable. They will not end up together, obviously, the end goal of this story is to see Izuku and Ochako together. During this time, Ochako will also be in a relationship with another character. I'm not going to say their name, but if you care enough, it's in the tags. 

At the end of the day, this is my story, so whilst I do respect all of your opinions, it's my choice what I write, how I write it, and what things I include in this story. If you don't like the direction of the story, or for some reason just don't like the relationships on a base level, that's fine. It's your right to have your own opinion, and you can do what you'd like with this information. What I won't tolerate is for you to impose that opinion and imply that my choices have ruined the integrity of the story. I understand that's an accusatory statement and that none of you would do something so malicious, but I would like to mention it.

I'm sorry for the long note, but it had to be said, as it's been weighing on my conscience very heavily, affecting my personal life to a degree and it's a decisive point of contention, so I don't want to annoy or offend anyone who's a fan of this story.