Chapter 4: Moving In

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm really sorry this came out late. I've been ill for 3 days, don't worry it's not corona, which is why I'm late with this one. That being said, I'm changing my upload schedule again. So instead of new chapters every Wednesday I'll be releasing them every Friday since I just have more time then. I also wanted to thank you guys for 300+ reads, it means a lot to me that so many of you guys keep coming back to read this story.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Ochako was ecstatic, her excitement flowing out of her, finding it's way to Izuku, as they both started finalizing paperwork as well as addresses.

"So just 3 more things. Where you're supposed to fill in the details for a rent guarantor you've left that blank, and regarding that how would you like to pay it?"  Izuku asked, looking at Ochako as she patiently waited.

"Oh right, that. Well, I'll just call my parents to double-check if I can put their details in, although I'm sure they won't mind. And I'd like to pay with direct debit please." Ochako answered, getting up and calling her father.

"Sure, we'll set that up. Hold on I just got a message." Izuku replied, checking the notifications bar on his phone, replying to the message he just received:

Eri: Hi Izuku. I'm walking back now but I'll be back like 15 minutes late. Sorry!

Izuku: Don't worry about it. If anything it's more convenient for me.

Eri: Why?

Izuku: Well I found someone to take the room so we're going over the details now

Eri: Wait is it that girl Uraraka you were talking about?

Izuku: Maybe

Eri: IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER! I'm proud of you!

Izuku: Can you be mature for once? Please?

Eri: Fine, but we're talking about this when I get home and by we I mean me, you and Ochako.

Izuku looked at the last text, sweating slightly at the prospect of Eri meeting Ochako, fearing how badly she'd embarrass him. He shook his head and decided not to reply, putting his phone away and focusing on the task at hand.

"Yes, Dad I already found a place. Yes it's good, I checked it out and it's not that far from UA and it's in a good location.
How do you expect me to know who lives here? Look I promise I'll be careful but I think I'll be fine, my landlords a nice guy. Wait for what? Why? Bu- Fine I'll give it to him." Ochako said, trying to quell her parent's insufferable concern for her, it all coming to a head when they asked to speak to her landlord.

"Umm Midoriya my parents want to talk to you." Ochako stated, using one hand to cover her phone's microphone.

"What? Yeah, go ahead." Izuku replied, already knowing this would happen, calmer than he anticipated.

"Um hello there?" Izuku said, trying to be as friendly as possible.

"You're the landlord right?" A man answered, most likely her father.

"That's right." Izuku replied.

"Well, I just wanted to ask you something. If you had to live in this property would you? I want to be sure that my daughter is in a safe area, so I want to know if you would stay here." He replied assertively.

"Well sir I think there's been some misunderstanding here. I do live in this property, me and my little sister have been living here all our lives. As for your daughter, she's in a good area and there aren't any suspicious characters around here, so you can rest assured that she'll be safe." Izuku answered, resolute, and confident.