Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out

A/N: Hi guys! Just wanted to say thanks for 5K reads on this story! It really does mean a lot, and this is probably my favourite story to write, so it means the world that you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. 

With that out of the way, on with the story!

"Next!" Eri yelled, sitting on Ochako's bed as she stepped out of her en-suite bathroom.

"Come on Eri, I doubt I have to make this much of an effort, it's just a night out!" Ochako shouted back, putting on yet another dress.

"Well, I don't care! So hurry up and find something that looks good!" Eri retorted, folding the dozen dresses that she had previously discarded from Ochako's pseudo fashion show.

"Why do you care so much? Shouldn't you be doing something else?" Ochako asked back, curious as to why Eri was so obsessed with her night out.

"Well I don't have any school work, and Izuku's doing some work. So I thought I'd come and chill with you." Eri explained, seeing the bathroom door open.

"How about this one?" Ochako asked, stepping into her room for Eri to see. As she nervously made her way to her, she pirouetted, showing her entire body to the white-haired teen.

 As she nervously made her way to her, she pirouetted, showing her entire body to the white-haired teen

"It's actually not bad. A little basic, but for a night out it works. Although if you don't wear red heels or red lipstick then you won't really be matching the style." Eri commented, seeing Ochako nod her head in agreeance. Although the brunette was simply happy that it was all over.

Walking over to her dressing table, she sat down, finding some lipstick and carefully applying a thin layer of it on her lips, before asking a question.

"Hey Eri, you remember when Izuku said I'm a part of your family right?" Ochako asked rhetorically, starting the conversation.

"He calls you Uraraka because he's not comfortable calling you Ochako. He guessed that you wouldn't notice, and even if you did you could tell he wasn't comfortable, which is why he didn't tell you." Eri answered for her, casually looking at her phone, liking her friend's posts online.

"How did you-" Ochako turned to ask, flabbergasted and in utter disbelief at how Eri could have predicted what she was going to ask.

"Lucky guess and I was able to guess things from your first question." Eri replies nonchalantly, loving Ochako's dumbstruck expression.

"Well that's very impressive Eri, and thanks for answering by the way." Ochako praised, seeing Eri's face light up.

"Speaking of Izuku, I see you're okay calling him by his first name. Any reason for that?~" Eri mischievously asked.

Blushing, Ochako looked at Eri through the mirror, unable to look her crush's sibling in the eyes.
"Well I just thought since he said it was okay I would and he's not here so like okay?" Ochako replied, fumbling over her words, not taking a breath, or pausing at all.