Chapter 40: Fun and Games

It took the young couple a few minutes to eventually get their hands and lips off each other, as Momo pulled away first, eyes half-lidded and breath laboured, with Izuku taking a second to open his eyes, looking deep into hers once he did, both of them on their sides, legs curled up together.

"If this is how you're gonna greet me, I should come over more often~" Izuku said, his voice hushed and tone sounding almost seductive. 

"If it makes you come over, I'll do a lot more than this~" Momo replied, grinning at Izuku, as she most definitely sounded seductive, as her mere words made Izuku go bright red.

"As much as I'd enjoy that, I can't stay the night" Izuku replied, barely able to keep his composure. 

"Shame." Momo said nonchalantly, sitting up straight and fixing her hair, "So, what do you want to do instead of me?" She asked, her tone back to normal, but she couldn't suppress her usual cheeky smile as she looked down at Izuku, who hadn't yet moved. 

"You make it sound like I'm passing on the option, I'm said that I can't  do that, I didn't say that I don't want  to do that." Izuku replied, sitting up along with her, checking the time on his phone, before putting it away. 

"And what is that?" Momo asked, having quite a lot of fun with him. 

"You're really going to make me say it out loud?" Izuku asked apathetically.

"You can whisper it if you'd like~" She replied childishly. 

Smirking, Izuku placed his hand over her cheek, his thumb grazing her cheek ever so slightly, and he leaned in, his lips mere millimetres away from her ear.

"That,  means me stripping off your clothes, pinning you to this bed and making you scream my name loud enough that your neighbours know me. Is that a good enough answer for you, Momo?" 

This time it was Momo's turn to blush, and blush she did. There was being forward, and then there was this. 

For once she had no words. As Izuku pulled back and removed his hand from her face, she still couldn't say anything. 

"You know, you look much cuter like this~" Izuku teased, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead, and getting up off the bed, and facing away from Momo for a second, under the guise of checking his phone, but all he was doing was tapping random buttons and opening and closing the weather app. 

"Holy goddamn fucking shit you just did- no no it's fine, she's fine, she isn't mad just roll with it. You're fine. It's fine. No, you're not scared to turn around, or embarrassed. Nope. That could never be me. Okay Izuku let's turn around now. Okay now. Now. NOW!

It took him a few seconds, but he did turn around, only to find a still flustered Momo barely able to look him in the eyes, though they did keep flicking back to him every time he made even the slightest movement. 

Not saying anything, Izuku just sat down on her desk chair, looking over some of the notes she had written, trying to think of something, anything to break this awkward silence 

"S-so how was your studying going?" He asked, his voice breaking right as he began speaking.

"W-well...I just needed to go over it so I could remember it." She answered, her voice also much more meek than usual, "But it's not that important, and I'm already mostly through it." She added, her voice slowly returning to its usual state.

"I haven't even begun to go through my notes yet, most of the classes have been really introductory." Izuku replied, deciding to take his sister's advice to take things easy.