Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2

A/N: Hi guys! Just wanted to say thanks for getting to 900+ reads, so close to 1K, so I hope we can hit that milestone too! Also, I am changing my upload schedule again, from Friday to Saturday. I know it's annoying, but I'm just a lot busier on weekdays now. As for why this is out late, my internet crashed, and since I write on my laptop it meant that I couldn't write for a few days, so sorry again for that! I know this keeps happening but I swear I'm gonna try and improve my upload times. 

Well with that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

The three of them made their way through the pier, all of them with something in their hand. Eri had some cotton candy that she devoured like a deranged, starving monster. Izuku had a bottle of soda, choosing to drink it like a normal person. Ochako had a churro, having a lot of fun eating the sweet treat.

"Alright! We've got food, and now we get on some rides!" Eri exclaimed, excited to be there.

"Well whatever we do, make it quick. We don't have all day." Izuku pointed out.

"How much time do we have?" Ochako asked.

"Well let's see, it's about quarter past 1, and Aunt Mitsuki is coming back at 7, so we'll leave at 3. We'll walk around the city, getting to the mall, and then we-" Izuku explained, getting caught up in his own thoughts.

"Blah blah blah. Don't stress over it Izuku!" Eri replied, a calculating smirk on her face.

"You know this plan to keep us distracted so we don't have time to go to the mall won't work right?" Izuku remarked.

"Fu-" Eri replied, before catching herself, "Sorry!" Eri exclaimed, covering her mouth, looking at Izuku with guilt.

"It's fine, but it's a good thing you caught yourself." Izuku said, seeming unaffected by it.

"You're not angry?" Ochako asked, surprised that Izuku wasn't scolding Eri.

"How much did you swear with your friends when you were her age?" Izuku asked, looking to Ochako.

"Well, quite a bit yeah" Ochako answered, chuckling, remembering the good times she had with her friends.

"Exactly. So Eri shouldn't try and hide it, as long as she's with us. I'm guessing you don't mind?" Izuku asked again.

"Of course! It's a normal thing to do, as you said" Ochako answered.

"As long as you don't swear around guests or anyone like that, go wild" Izuku said, looking at Eri, who had been quiet this whole time.

"You really don't mind?" Eri asked, surprised at how the situation turned out.

"Yeah." Izuku replied, smiling.

"Thanks, and I'll be careful from now on." Eri said, "But those are the bumper cars. Dibs!" she said, running to them.

"Wait up!" Izuku shouted after her, finishing his bottle of soda. Ochako smirked, running after the siblings. The three of them got in line and quickly arrived at the front, using their tokens and hopping into their cars. 

As they started Eri and Izuku targeted each other, crashing into anyone and everyone to make sure they hit each other. Meanwhile, Ochako was doing her best to dodge out of the way of the other cars, doing a good job of doing so, until she saw Izuku and Eri on a one-way collision course into each other. And there was no one in her way. Slamming her foot onto the accelerator, she went full throttle towards them. Izuku, seeing her, realized that this would end badly for all of them. In a split second, he knew what he had to do. Already knowing that he and Eri would crash head-on, with Ochako perpendicular to them, he turned the steering wheel, making his bumper car face towards Ochako. His lack of length meant that Eri crashed into Ochako first, stopping her in place, with Izuku crashing into Ochako with the side of his car, the resultant momentum affecting Eri as well. The trio shared a brief look, before trying to reverse. However, as they did their time ran out, meaning that they had to wait and get out.