Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2

A/N: Hi everyone! It's the guy whose upload schedule is more inconsistent than the way facts are presented in the media! And this inconsistent person is here with another chapter! 
No, but in all seriousness, I've been thinking of where this story's gonna go, and I have two things to say. One, this is going to be a lot longer than I thought it was going to be, like- I'm actually worried I'll have to make a second book because of the 200 part limit on books. Yeah, it could be that long. So uh, have fun with that, and that's gonna be the same with most of my stories, to be honest, but that's besides the point.
And two, I'm so goddamn excited to write this, that this story has surpassed my OC story, called Krish: A Tortured Hero (shameless plug), as my favourite story. So, again, have fun with that. 

For now though, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

As Tamaki entered the Karaoke room, Mirio's eyes instantly lit up. An idea was brewing in his head, and it had come to fruition.
"So Tamaki, you took a taxi here, right? It would be a shame for you to blow your wallet and take one back home" Mirio commented nonchalantly.

"Yeah, and?" Tamaki asked, instantly cautious of Mirio's tone, knowing he was up to something

"Well I was just thinking, I drove my car to Izuku's place, maybe you could drive us back? There's a spare seat" Mirio replied, grinning like a madman.

"And because I'm driving, you can get hammered, right?" Tamaki said whilst facepalming, his apathy levels were at an all-time high as he looked on at the blonde-haired student, who picked up a menu and went straight to the drinks section.

"Alright, looks like I'm gonna get eight shots, four whiskeys, and four holy waters." Mirio stated, reading through the menu, which was difficult in the dark, dimly lit room they were in.

"Holy water?" Eri asked, turning around to see Mirio, confused at what he meant.

"Vodka, and Mirio, are you sure drinking's a good idea? You start, and then you'll say something stupid, and Nejire's never gonna shut up about it." Tamaki asked, not wanting to get in the middle of his friend's childish bickering once again

"It'll be fine, and you should have some too! Drinking's a lot more fun with your best friend, right?" Mirio asked rhetorically, putting his arm around Tamaki's shoulder, who smiled a little at the compliment.

"Mirio I have to drive, and I'm not in the mood to get arrested." Tamaki said with a smirk, as Mirio rolled his eyes, saying nothing as he left the room to get his drinks.

As Nejire watched her friend leave, she looked over to see where Ochako and Izuku were gone, as they both were just up on stage singing, before she saw something that would either end horribly or turn out to be the highlight of the night.

Ochako and Himiko were both looking Izuku up and down, as he took his hoodie off and got his phone out. 
"This is going to end well, now I just need to find Eri, where is she-" Nejire asked herself, seeing what Eri was doing, but unable to internalise it.

Eri was arm-wrestling Katsuki, who admittedly was winning easily, but he let her think it was close...only to break her short-lived victory.

Nejire, noticing this, stomped over to Katsuki, who jokingly berated Eri for losing, as she made a snide remark to defend herself, right as the room went silent.
"I didn't think your right hand would still be this strong now that you've got a girlfriend, isn't the whole point so that you don't need to do anything yourself?" 

Camie and Katsuki were shut up instantly, Izuku was saved from Ochako and Himiko's advances, which were making him feel extremely flustered and Nejire was laughing her ass off, proud of Eri, who currently had the greatest smug face known to man.