Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3

A/N: I did it! I uploaded a chapter on time! I hope you all enjoy this because starting from scratch to writing a whole chapter in one day is harder than I thought it would be.

Tell me what you guys think of the multi-part story format because my plans for this story involve a few of them, but there'll be variety, obviously.

Hope you enjoy it!

"Itadakimasu!!" the three of them said in unison, then proceeding to devour the food in front of them. Izuku was going through pieces of fried chicken quicker than a human could blink. Eri was slurping down her milkshake like a deranged monster, not stopping to breathe. Finally, Ochako was shoving a dozen fries into her mouth at a time, baffling herself at how she could eat so many at a time.

Eri was the first one to break the ice, finally using her mouth to speak instead of drink, "Izuku, how's the milkshake? I got the usual since you didn't say anything"

(A/N: mocha-R4nD0m4n, this is for you)

"I like it! Although drinking a chocolate milkshake makes me feel like I'm a child" Izuku answered, taking a second to do so as his mouth was full of food

"Hey, I don't mind, if anything it makes me look better." Eri replied, being too hungry to make a witty remark like she usually does.

"What about your milkshake Ochako, do you like it?" Izuku asked, wanting to break all 3 of them out of their food-induced trance.

"It's good! It's creamy but the taste is so strong! This shopping district is probably my favourite place in the city!" Ochako exclaimed, seeing that in the 5 brief minutes since they sat down, over half of their food was gone.

"Well, after we finish, should we walk through the district and then catch the bus to Kiyoshi?" Eri asked, albeit tentatively.

"Why do you sound so defeated?" Ochako asked, hearing an unusual tone in Eri's voice.

"Because she has to buy me a jacket, a constant reminder that she lost." Izuku chimed in, pride filling his face.

"Yeah I know, let's just get it over with" Eri mumbled, to which Izuku chuckled.

"It's fine Eri, besides, I won't wear it until winter so you won't have to see it." Izuku replied

"Fair enough. Well, are you at least having fun Uraraka?" Eri asked, realising that she would have been feeling left out.

"Of course I am! I was expecting to be alone for a few weeks when I decided to move here, but now that I've met the two of you that isn't a problem!" Ochako answered, jubilant that she found such nice long term friends.

"Well wait until you meet everyone else, especially Nejire." Eri said, fondly remembering her.

"Who's Nejire?" Ochako asked, slightly worried that Eri mentioned what seemed to be a girl's name.

"She can't be, right? She would've come to live with Izuku long before I came here. Damn it, why am I feeling like this" Ochako thought to herself, a feeling of jealousy overtaking her.

"Well I don't want to spoil anything, since I think everyone is going to go through how we all met during that meet up in 3 weeks, but she's kind of like the big sister of the group, fitting since she's older than most of us." Izuku explained.

"So I'm guessing she loves to interview the new guy or girl in this case." Ochako replied, sighing in relief internally, "But now I'm excited since it will be fun to hear how you all met each other." she continued, now able to see why Eri was as hyper as she was about the meetup.