Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head

A/N: So...this took a while. So sorry about that, and I've got an announcement as to why. But, I should be able to upload 3 chapters this week, even if it will take a lot out of me. I know this keeps happening, but at this point, I've just accepted that life is just way too unpredictable. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

"Strip club?" Mirio asked, leaving the two of them to ponder on his suggestion. The two boys looked on in shock and confusion, racking their brains for either a good response, or a reason as to why Mirio would ask that.

"Sure thing, you'll be paying though" A voice erupted from the staircase, as a much more composed Eri walked down the steps, grinning.

"Why would I take the person who punched me in the balls to a strip club? Oh and there's also the fact that you're 14 and I don't particularly want to go to jail?" Mirio replied, slightly taken aback by her retort, but he wasn't going to back down now, since this was the sarcasm skirmish, and neither was going to give in.

"I'm 14 physically, but i'm 26 mentally. And you'll take me because Katsuki's already got access to a private showing whenever he wants, and Izuku's so awkward he'll make the strippers want to put their clothes back on" Eri confidently responded, walking next to her real and pseudo brother, who at this point were just along for the ride.

"And why do you want to see a bunch of hot, dumb, and probably broke women take off their clothes? Taking notes for an interview?" Mirio cheekily stated, before Izuku walked up to him, and sternly put a hand on Mirio's shoulder. Even if the blonde third year was taller and more muscular than Izuku was, he was still scared shitless, as a thick blanket of fear fell across the room, as Katsuki's smile turned into a fearful stare, Eri's subdued laughter replaced with an open jaw, hearing Izuku utter the most sinister and devastating threat she had heard.

"Are you looking for a death wish, or did your alcoholism finally make you suicidal?" 

Mirio smiled through the fear, as he had rarely seen Izuku this infuriated, but he couldn't help but notice that this was different. His eye for detail told him that this wasn't a wave of pure, unadulterated anger, but rather that it was temporary... put on even. As he pondered his hypothesis, Izuku's facial expression changed, and he spoke once more, if you could call it that.

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTT- THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!" Izuku bellowed, howling in laughter as the trio let out a collective sigh of relief, before Eri walked up to her laughing mess of a brother.

"Izuku what the hell was that?! How did you- I was-" Eri asked, in disbelief at her brother's acting skills.

Izuku, after laughing for a solid minute, eventually responded, "I was pissed off for real, but only for a second, but I thought it would be funnier to see what you all would do if I pretended to be serious."

"See? He's a devil" Katsuki replied, regaining his composure.

"Anyways, I was just kidding about going to a strip club. I just thought we could watch a movie or something, it's not like we can go anywhere with our broke asses" Mirio said, sitting down on the sofa.

"Well how about you three pick a movie, and i'll make some popcorn?" Izuku suggested, walking over to the kitchen.

"Sure thing, and let's pick something scary. Then Camie's gonna have to deal with a scarred Katsuki" Eri mischievously said, grinning at him.

"I'm not a pussy Eri, I can handle scary films" Katsuku replied, although with less confidence than normal.

"Gonna have to side with Eri here Kaachan, you may act tough, but scary films aren't exactly your strong suit" Izuku interjected, heating a pot with a bit of clarified butter in it.