Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness

A/N: Hi all! Looks like I'm finally back for real! Thanks to all of you who have waited patiently for this to come out, and I really do hope I can continue to upload on time from now on! Anyways, without further ado, let the chapter begin!

As the sound of the doorbell reverberated throughout their home, the trio looked at it, Ochako's expression one of curiosity, excited to meet Toga for the first time, and for her first proper night out as an adult. Eri got the door, right as Izuku was about to, prompting him to sit back down, as it swung open, Eri turning on the lights of the hallway on her way there so that it wasn't so dark. 

"Eri!" Nejire called out, enveloping the teenage girl in a hug, one which she reciprocated, always enjoying Nejire's company, something that could almost make her forget about the figure of annoyance next to her, although that wouldn't be the case for long, since Himiko had already begun running towards her older brother.

"Heyy Izuku!" Toga exclaimed, running at him before she enveloped him in a hug, the sudden contact of their chests hitting each other causing Izuku to become winded, as he awkwardly hugged back. 
"It's nice to see you, Toga" Izuku said with an exasperated expression, pulling away from the hug, and glancing at Ochako, who he still couldn't take his mind off, entranced by her beauty.

"Oh, you must be Izuku's new friend! I'm Himiko Toga, but you can call me Himiko or Himi" "The hyperactive blonde stated, breaking her hug with the emerald-eyed boy, and reinitiating one with Ochako, who reciprocated better than her roommate did, as her slight grimace disappeared.
"I guess she's just friendly with anyone. No need to get annoyed because she was hugging him. Yeah, it's not like I even like him anyways" She said in her head, in utter denial, before pulling back and introducing herself as well.
"I'm Ochako Uraraka, it's nice to meet you!" She replied, her voice as bubbly as ever.

"So, Izuku, have you been eating well? Feeding Eri well? Did you do any prep work? Has she done her homework? Have you gotten out of the house today?" Nejire asked, rapid-firing questions at the poor boy, as he was barely able to get a word in, letting her finish before he began.

"I've been eating okay, Eri's eaten what she wanted and she's had enough, I've been doing some work, Eri's done with hers, and I haven't gotten out of the house today, I didn't feel like going on a run" Izuku answered, smiling in the process, as he always found Nejire's overbearing nature quite funny, although it was a welcome addition to their group dynamic.

"That's good, but you shouldn't skip your runs. Anyways, Mirio said he might come over, but Tamaki can't, he's got work" She replied, before hearing another knock on the door, turning to face it as she did.

"That's Camie and Kaachan, I'll get it" Izuku announced, walking to the door and opening it up again, as the couple stepped into the home, it feeling a little crowded at this point.
"Sup Deku" Katsuki said, speaking the second the door opened, almost as if he knew how long it would take for Izuku to get there.

"Nothing much, it'll be fun to have you here. How about you Camie, excited?" He asked, turning to face her.

"Oh for sure yeah! It'll be nice to see what Ochako's like on a night out, and Nejire's always wild. Too bad she's not drinking though" Camie replied, before walking over to the trio in the sitting room, where Eri was being babied by them, causing her to get extremely frustrated.

"What are you looking at, Kaachan?" Izuku asked suggestively, seeing where his best friend's eyes were, waiting for his response.

"I- uhh, I was looking at the floor, it's really clean. Nice one man" Katsuki replied, blushing profusely, not responding to Izuku's accusation with some form of anger or defensiveness: a dead giveaway that he was lying.

"So you're comparing Camie's body to the floor? Looks like someone's sleeping on their own tonight" Izuku slyly remarked, seeing his face light up with anger, now that Katsuki had his full attention on Izuku.