Chapter 2: Meeting Her

A/N: Just wanted to quickly thank you guys for 100 reads on this story already, it means a lot that you all enjoy it. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Eri?" Izuku asked, peeking his head into her room, only to see she is still fast asleep. "Eri it's  time to wake up." he said gently, now walking closer to her as she still slept, not stirring, snoring or moving. "Come on it's already 10 o'clock, you don't wanna waste your day sleeping do you?" he asked, still speaking quietly, as to not startle his little sister too much. "*sigh* You leave me no choice." he said, before taking a deep breath in "HEY ERI WAKE THE HELL UP!! IT'S ALREADY PAST NOON, GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!!" Izuku yelled at the top of his lungs, preparing himself for what was to come next.

(A/N: Comment if you guys get that reference)

"AAH! I'm awake, I'm awake." Eri said, jolting up, her annoyed expression clear as day. 

"Good morning!" Izuku exclaimed nonchalantly, an innocent look plastered across his face.

"Did you have to wake me up by screaming? You could've just shaken me and it would've worked." Eri asked, clearly frustrated and still sleepy, as she rubbed her eyes,

"Sorry not sorry!" Izuku said mischievously, getting up from her bed, opening the curtains.

"You know it doesn't matter what time we wake up when it's the summer holidays right?" Eri replied, adjusting to the light in her room.

"Well it's still good to have a healthy sleep cycle. If you don't you'll end up like Kaachan any time there's a major assignment." Izuku joked as he chuckled, remembering all the late nights his best friend had put in.

"Fine. I'll get ready. What's for breakfast?" Eri asked, finally getting up from her bed.

"I'm gonna have an omelette, but there's cereal if you want that." Izuku answered.

"Can we have pancakes? Please?" Eri pleaded, trying to put on the most convincing face she could.

"Eri we had pancakes 2 days ago and they're not exactly healthy. No." Izuku replied, albeit with some difficulty, tempted by the idea himself.

"Well it was worth a shot. I'll have an omelette too if you don't mind." Eri said, now returning back to her normal self.

"Yeah sure. Okay i'm gonna go eat and then we can talk more once we've both had breakfast." Izuku said, turning to walk out of her room.

"Okay." Eri replied, walking over to her wardrobe, picking out the clothes she was going to wear for the day. 

Izuku then walked out of her room and down the stairs of their duplex apartment. As he made breakfast for himself he silently went through all of his tasks and priorities throughout the day.

"Okay, so Eri's going to meet up with her friends at 2, then the viewer's coming at 3:30, that shouldn't take more than an hour, and then Eri should be coming back at 5."

Once Izuku reminded himself of all that would be happening today, he turned his attention to the frying pan, flipping the omelette carefully. Once it was done cooking, he sat down, ready to start his day. Until the doorbell rang.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, he walked up to the door, opening it to see his best friend standing in his doorway.

"Oh hey Kaachan! How are you?" Izuku asked, the frustration he previously felt now gone.

"I'm good Deku, can I come in for a sec?" Katsuki asked, a smile on his face, happy to see his childhood friend.

"Yeah sure." Izuku said, moving backwards to give Katsuki space to come inside.