Reveal

So I actually thought about it and realised that I wouldn't be writing the edmund×oc book and I thought of revealing what the story would have been like.

Before, I was worried about being copied and issues like that but then realised it wasn't worth being copied 😂

(But incase any of you decide to write, please let me know. I would love to read it!)

So
It's based on voyage of the dawn treader.
Edmund, Lucy and Eustace arrive on the ship and events occur.

A girl shows up alone in a tiny island and at first they suspect she's a siren because of her beautiful appearance and how randomly she had appeared to them.
So they are slightly adamant to take her on board even though she looked sick and pale.

But one thing that catches Caspian's and Edmund's eyes is that she looked awfully familiar.
The two exchange looks and Caspian confirms their thoughts claiming she looked slightly like Aria.

They finally give in and take her on board but they don't trust her at all.
They want to trust her cause she looks like Aria but they know its not Aria.

The girl doesn't know how she had come onto that island or where she was from or who she was.

And with Edmund's trust issues, he thought she was faking it and then it became especially hard to get closer to him.
As days went on, they gave her a random name.
Lucy was very friendly.
Eustace attempted to flirt and failed miserably.
And caspian was alright with her.

But edmund was very cautious of her which troubled the girl.

Things happen and bla bla bla and they obviously grow close and start liking each other.

And then finally towards the end, we get to know that the girl is actually the soul of the spirit Aria had left behind.
So she does have the powers of the spirit as well.

Technically she was born, because Aria herself was born as a spirit. And the soul of the spirit is who she is.
She just doesn't have a family or anything like that.

She was just a soul.

And when it was time for the children to leave, Edmund had hoped that the girl could return with them just like Aria had done.
But this time it's different.

The girl is not exactly human. She is a creature of magic and of Narnia.
So she can't go to the human world.

So she ends up going to Aslan's country even though Caspian had asked her to stay in Narnia. She goes to Aslans country because that's where Aria had been expected to go in the first place.

So despite their love, the two have to separate.
Therefore, this story was going to have a sad ending.

But don't forget! They will meet again because the Pevensies and Aria do end up in Aslans country.
So it's not a completely sad ending.

Well yeah that's it.
Just wanted to share it!!