Loving the Half Moon

1st installment of the Formentera Series: Loving the Half Moon.

The characters in this story are really annoying and even I who wrote it myself get annoyed by the characters so I understand you. You can vent your anger in the comment section but don't be disrespectful and don't think that the wrong and annoying actions of the characters are also the author's actions. Please be kind. Thank you so much for trying to visit this story.

Please don't expect too much from this story. I might disappoint you. If you're not into flawed characters who make wrong decisions, this story isn't for you.

Started: April 01, 2021.
Finished: April 28, 2021.

Formentera Series:

1. Loving the Half Moon - Complete.

Warning: This novel will talk about suicide, violence, depression, sex and inappropriate languages. If you're uncomfortable by reading anything of the sort, I recommend you to read something else that is more suitable for you. You've been warned.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Typographical and grammatical errors ahead.

Read at your own risk.

Selene, just a normal girl. She gets crushes easily. She was always happy and full of energy but everything changed when the nightmare happened in her life. When she found out about her problem, she thought she had found her dead end.

Respect please.