REVAMPING ANNOUNCEMENT

Howdy Howdy Howdy partners!!! It's been a long time hasn't it?

Damn I can't even remember the last time I updated this book but I have an announcement to make! 

As I've been growing as a writer and doing my own thing for a while I came back to reread whatever the hell this book was and decided that my writing skills have grown enough to make a revamp of it that doesn't... how do I say this? Suck ass. 

So I have four informational announcements for my readers. 

1) Thank you all so much for reading, commenting, and favoriting this book and even messaging me to see if I was alright during my long and unexpected haitus. Everyone here is amazing and your support moves my heart in ways I can't express in words. 

2) There will be one more chapter before the revamp begins. This will be the last chapter of the book until the revamps come up and I can split the super large chapter into multiple different ones and organize things. 

3) The revamping of Pride Is Not The Word I'm Looking For will include me updating each chapter individually once I'm done writing them. Meaning when a chapter is updated it's normal title will be changed to Chapter # [REVAMPED]. This will happen until all chapters are updated and the finale of the book is finished. 

4) If you were given an editing job you're now free of those duties and I'd like to personally thank you all for your hard work and dedication in making this book as clear and free of typos as possible. You all deserve the world <3

Alrightyo with that out of the way let's get started shall we? I don't know when the next update will be with school and everything but it's most likely going to really kick off during the summer when I have nothing better to do than write. 

After I'm done with everything I'm going to begin a few new personal projects that everyone's free to look up on! I'm so thankful to everyone who loves my writing and stuck with me no matter what. I hope you're excited for the updates!!!

- Evanescent