Q/A With SWIZZY!!!

^I did a thing with my room

Alright! Thank you all so much for asking all these awesome questions! I will be answering all of the ones that were put in the comments along with a few that were messaged to me.

I didn't tag the ones where multiple questions were asked by the same user or if they were messaged to me and didn't want to be tagged so my apologies for the confusion.

Also, any other questions that are asked on the previous A/N will be answered as a reply to their comment!! So you're not helpless if you want to ask another question but the Q/A was already posted.

I'm probably going to do more of these if I get more reads and votes but for now...enjoy getting to know the person behind PINTWILF!!!

***

'What was your inspiration or motivation for writing this book? @LordOfLimbo and  @A_me_Vult and @AnnabethEver

I remember beginning to entertain the idea of writing stories for myself when I was in the middle of reading another fanfic from a different author. There were major plot holes and I remember thinking, 'What if they did this?' and 'It would have been a better character arc if they included this.'

Then I had the crazy idea that started it all. 'What if I wrote a book?' I was immediately put down because who would want to read my fanfic? I'm a nobody and no one even knows who I am online. I did it anyway and posted the first chapter of PINTWILF along with the first story in Blow Us All Away.

Now I'm here with 300 readers that I love so much!! My motivation to continue this book is to make people happy and provide an escape from the world. That, and also because I have so many irondad and spiderson feels.

But in all seriousness, my motivation comes from the passion I get from weaving words in the right way to create universes in the palm of my hand. I could be sitting on the couch watching TV and I got this sudden pang in my chest as something clicks in the story I've been writing. I rush to the laptop and begin the next chapter. Maybe someday the fire will die out but I'm honestly living for it right now.

When's your birthday? @purplkrth

November 15!

How long does it usually take you to write a chapter? @StrawberrryHeadache

If I'm feeling it I can write an entire 2,000-word chapter in under an hour but if I want it thought out I can write for two days including the revising and editing. It usually takes about a day though.

Which is your favorite Hamilton song and who is your favorite character? @anarinette

This is a hard one but my favorite song would have to be Non-Stop and my favorite character is Angelica 'cause she's a badass and none of you can prove me wrong.

What are your favorite hobbies? @A_me_vult and @StrawberrryHeadache

Writing, reading, singing, and practicing guitar.

Cats or Dogs?

Dogs all the way!!

Winter or Summer?

Winter, definitely I cannot stand the heat (even tho I live in Tx)

The most scary animal for you is...?

Fucking SPIDERS! I won't go near that shit nope no thank you!!

Where do you live? (Country)

I live in the U.S in Texas

Who's your favorite character?

From the MCU it would have to be Loki or Tony - From any other universe, it has to be either Draco Malfoy or Prince Zuko from the Avatar.