Chapter 22

The next like 4 chapters are gonna be wild so like get ready for that shit. ALSO I GOT ME SOME EDTORS AND I ADORE THEM.

Editing credit to @HIGHGIRLS6111 !!! I love you and thank you for editing for me!

Enjoy the misery!

***

-+*+- Peter -+*+-

Peter ducked a swing aimed for his head by the giant. He was currently trying to incapacitate him before he could cause any real damage. He flicked his wrists and taser webs shot out from them, electrocuting the giant who let out an excruciating yell.

"Need help Spider-Ling?" Someone asked from behind him.

Peter landed on the side of a building and spun around to see Loki floating in front of him.

"LOKI!" Peter yelled in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

Peter's heart filled with warmth. Loki came for him.

"Helping my favorite human out of course," Loki said with a small smile, throwing a vacant car at the giant's head.

The giant sidestepped and a look of shock flew over its face as it saw who threw the car.

"Loki Prince of Jotunheim..." The giant mocked, "How kind of you to show yourself."

"You will surrender yourself immediately!" Loki called, shaken by the giant's response.

Wait, Prince? Loki wasn't a prince was he? He was the ruler of these things? Did he order them to make these attacks? Peter turned to look at Loki with pleading eyes but the god was too focused on the giant before him.

"I will not take orders from you!" The giant bellowed.

"Good," Loki said, throwing himself at the giant.

Loki fought with magic, dodging and striking the blue creature whenever possible. The giant swung his arms and shot blasts of ice towards the apparent Prince.

"Peter!" Loki called.

Peter had been standing on the side of the building, shocked and unable to move until now.

Peter jumped into action, tasing the giant with the rest of his electric webs. He swung around the creature, webbing him up as much as he could while Loki shot blasts of magic at it.

The giant knocked Loki to the side with his backhand. Peter yelled and charged once more, sending a punch flying to the giant's mouth. He was knocked aside as well and he looked to Loki. He was on the floor, blue blood dripping from his temple.

Peter turned back to the giant who was ripping off his webs. He sensed it before it happened. His spider-sense screamed and he ran in front of Loki.

The giant shot an ice beam at Loki in an attempt to incapacitate him but Peter was already there. He sprang forward putting himself between the beam and Loki.

Peter's back felt hot. Extremely hot. He landed on the ground with a scream and he writhed in pain. It felt like someone was peeling the flesh off his skin. He curled in a ball and yelled in pain. It was all he could do.

He heard deep roars and yells coming from the other side of the street, but he couldn't bear to move so he stayed in his spot on the ground.Tears flowing down his face freely.

Peter clenched his teeth in agony and his lips curled upwards with his scrunched face. His mask hid most of his pain but the covering did nothing for the inhuman sounds coming from his throat. His back was on fire and all he could do was yell and cry. Where was Loki? Why wasn't he helping him?