2. Coincidences

I snatched my phone and clicked on the message, it read.....

Unknown Texter: Oh I'm so sorry to bother you, I will leave you alone now and delete your number.

Lilly: No, wait! It's ok, we can talk for a minute, what's your name? Do you not want to tell me?

Unknown Texter: No it's not that I just don't know if I should give you my name, I don't know if I can.

Lilly: Why can't you tell me? You can say? What do you not know if you can or not? Surely that's only up to you?

Unknown Texter: It don't matter, you probably won't care anyway.

Lilly: Now you don't know that, why would you say that? Why wouldn't I care? Maybe there is a reason why you got the wrong number tonight, go on, tell me! I'm all ears?

Unknown Texter: Ok it's ..... Jaxon.

Lilly: Now why do I not believe you?

Unknown Texter: Ok you got me! My name isn't Jaxon, it's Justin.

Omg I just stared at my phone is disbelief, I mean this can't be ..... it can't be the Justin that I would hope and dream it to be. It's probably just a coincidence, yes that's it, it's just a coincidence. That's all this is. Right Lilly you can do this just pick your phone up and keep texting this person and find out more. Maybe we can make a joke out of this or something and see what they say.

Lilly: Oh it's nice to meet you ... Justin. Wouldn't it be funny if you were actually Justin Bieber? Haha.

Justin: Haha ... yeah it would I guess? It isn't but what if it was? What would you say and think? Would you still want to talk?

Lilly: Ummm .... yeah ... I think so, I mean i don't see why not, I love him so much, he is my favourite singer.

Justin: Oh he's your favourite singer is he? 😏 What makes him your favourite singer?

Lilly: Just about everything, I mean for example have you hear his new album? It's amazing! And don't get my started on his body! 😍🥵

Justin: Umm 🤔 I might of heard one or two of the songs of it yeah! His body? Do you like what you see eyyy? 😏😘

Lilly: Well you need to listen to the whole thing, you won't regret it! And maybe......🙈

Justin Haha ok I will just have to do that then lol! Won't I? And I think that maybe is a "yes" 🤔😉

Lilly: What's so funny? 😕

Justin: Nothing, just how passionate you are about his music and how much you seem to love him lol, it's really nice to hear and see.

Lilly: Why would you think it's really nice? 🤨 Your not him? Haha.

Justin: Oh no nothing ..... it don't matter! Anyway I have to go now, maybe speck to you soon, bye.

Lilly: Hmm ok bye I guess.

And with that our first conversation was over. I wonder why he had to go so quickly? I hope I didn't say anything wrong, I mean I don't think I did. I mean the only person who could possibly act like that would be Justin Bieber himself but no way am I talking to the one and only Justin Bieber. That's out of the question. Or could I be? Of cause your not Lilly, don't be silly! I thought to myself. All I know is I'm kind of liking talking to this Justin guy so far, who ever he is?

I just hope we do have another conversation as now I'm very interested to see and find out more about this guy, maybe we could be friends? I mean I don't know him good enough yet but so far I don't see why that can't be a possibility for the future. Maybe in the near future?

And with that I heard a voice talking to me from downstairs, "Lilly, come down! Dinners ready!" My mum said, "Ok I will be down in a sec!" I shouted back down to her. And with that I grabbed my phone and made my way down the stairs for my dinner with the conversation of just a few moments ago on my mind.

                    ——————————

Later that evening, I was laid in bed on my phone like I seem to do every evening when I got a text message come through from non other than Justin ..... I smiled for no known reason. This could be interesting I thought.

Justin: Hey, I'm sorry about just leaving earlier like I did, can we talk?

Lilly: Oh hey and yeah I guess, why do you want to talk? What do you want to talk about?

Justin: Umm......because to be honest.....I don't have anyone else to talk to right now so I thought I would message you and see if you wanted to talk? And anything really but if you don't want to talk then just say and I will leave you alone?

Lilly: And no no no that's ok, I can talk, so did you get in touch with your driver?

Justin: Thanks and my driver?

Lilly: Yeah, from earlier? The whole reason why we started to text was because you texted me earlier by mistake thinking I was your driver or something?

Justin: Oh yeah yeah, everything's sorted now.

Lilly: Oh good! 🙂

Justin: So tell me about yourself? I want to know more about who I'm talking to lol as you turned out not to be my driver and a complete stranger instead! 😅 Like I don't even know your name?

Lilly: Yeah of course, what do you want to know? And my names Lilly.

Justin: Well it's nice to meet you Lilly! Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking?

Lilly: I'm from London in England, What about you?

Justin: Oh that's nice! And I now live mainly in LA in America but I'm currently actually in London funny enough, I travel a lot!

Lilly: NO WAY! Really? How come you travel a lot?

Justin: And..... it's mainly because of my work that I do, it enquires a lot of travelling.

Lilly: Oh I see and can I ask what you work as that needs a lot of travelling?

After I sent that text I didn't get a reply back more and less straight away like I usually do. I didn't get a reply back at all! I waited and waited that night, staring at my phone but I got no joy and eventually I felt my tired eyes starting to close indicating that my body needed sleep so I put my phone onto charge and felt my body relax and go into a deep sleep with the thought of "Why didn't he reply?" "This guy seem a bit mysterious" on my mind. So from that point onwards before I fell asleep I made a mental note that I must find more out about this guy called Justin. Who is he?

I didn't know it at that point but this "Justin" guy would change the rest my life.

  —————————————————————

THANK YOU FOR READING THE SECOND PART OF MY BOOK. I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT SO FAR! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR? AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHERE YOU WANT OR SEE THIS STORY GOING THEN I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW. ALSO IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY I WOULD LOVE AND REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TO LIKE AND VOTE, WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT! THANKS A LOT AGAIN AND THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE COMING SOON. X