21. Ex Girlfriend Worries

My phone hasn't stopped going off and yes you have guessed it, it's non other than Justin Bieber. I am currently ignoring him, I need some space. It might not be the right or best thing to do in this situation right now but it's the best way I thought of for me to cope dealing with what ever this is that's going on between us. I could be over reacting of course but I have a feeling that I'm not and I have the right to feel the way that I do.

I mean imagine having a guy you have really liked for years and never once in your life imagined that he would look at you twice let alone anything else, actually then likes you and not only that but actually ends up being your boyfriend who your falling for. Then ends up being the world wide known popstar singer called Justin Bieber. Imagine having that happen to you. For then just having it all crashing back down on you when you see a news report being broadcasted on national tv about him, saying that he has been seen hanging around with some girl. And not any girl but his ex girlfriend Selena Gomez. Then hopefully your have a glimpse into what I'm actually going through right now. It's like my whole world has crashed down before me.

I could be over reacting of course. Like I said before. Usually I would agree with anyone who thought it. But this time I'm not sure. If it was any girl then things might be slightly different. I still wouldn't be happy and I still would be a bit confused and upset but no where near as much as I am now. At least not till I heard Justin out. I also would of giving him a bit more of a chance. But this is not a random girl we're talking about, it's Selena Gomez. Aka Justin's ex girlfriend, if I haven't said that enough. His first proper girlfriend, his first love. So hopefully now you know why I'm so upset and defensive about all of this. In my mind why would he think twice about me if he could have another shot with her. I'm sure it's not what I think but how can I be sure? I guess I need to talk to him.

I pressed his contact on my phone and pressed the called button and it didn't take him long to answer.

Justin: "Hello?"

Lilly: "Explain?"

Justin: "Explain what?"

Lilly: "You know Justin, don't play dumb with me, see I'm having trouble understanding why you was seen with your ex girlfriend Selena Gomez going into a club when you claimed you didn't like her and didn't want anything to do with her anymore and that's without the fact that you actually are meant to have a current girlfriend, ME!"

I was beyond upset and annoyed, I'm going to make sure he knows how I feel.

Justin: "Lilly please, calm down, let m........"

Lilly: "Don't tell me to calm down Justin, I think I have a right to act like this, I think I have the right to ask my APPARENT boyfriend why he was seen with his ex girlfriend behind my back. If it was innocent then why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you warn me? You must of known that I would see you on the news or social media and be confused and have questions. It's almost like you didn't care, it's almost like you wanted me to see you both together."

Justin: "Lilly that just isn't true. Can you please just let me explain before you jump to conclusions?"

Lilly: "Fine, go ahead?"

Justin: "It's all to do with my management."

Lilly: "What do you mean? Your management?"

Justin: "Well her management and mine had a meeting without me and Selena being present and basically they said that it would be good publicity for us both to be seen together. Believe it or not but non of us wanted to do it but we had too."

Lilly: "Right and why might that be?"

Justin: "Well they want us to been seen getting along and making amends. So we had to go out in public and act like we're friends. I'm so sorry Lilly, I'm so sorry that you had to see and witness that. It was the last thing I wanted. I had to do it and I didn't get chance to tell you as it was all a very last minute thing."