1. First Message

Lilly's POV:
It was a beautiful summers Sunday morning in London and I was just laying on my bed listening to Justin Bieber's newest album called Justice. It's only been out for a few weeks and I'm already obsessed with it as I knew I would be as when Justin realises an album or single or anything for that matter, I know I will always love it and it don't usually take me long to learn the words. I can't stop listening to it and there shouldn't be a time when people should stop listening to any of his music. Plus if people are still listening to his song "Baby" then why should people stop listening to his newest songs. Anyway I know I should be outside as it's a beautiful day but I don't have a great amount of friends and the friends that I do have are really busy at the moment doing their own things and living their own life's. Ever since we left school for good a couple of years ago they don't seem to have much time for me anymore but it don't bother me anymore as I have moved on.

Firstly, my name is Lilly Clark, I have blue eyes even though I swear they sometimes turn green and I have brown hair with blonde highlights and my favourite colour is pink, I love Justin Bieber and everything about him and it's my dream to meet him but I know that will never happen but I still hope one day my dream will come true. I'm 23 years old and I have a sister called Scarlett who is nearly 21 and who I live with along with my mum and our cat called Rosie.

I was just listening to one of my favourite songs "Anyone" by Justin Bieber from his new album when out of nowhere I get this really unusual and random text message. It simply just said "I'm waiting outside for you to pick me up". I was thinking hard who could this be? But I have no idea. It was an unknown number. I must of spend about 5-10 minutes thinking over in my head who it could be sending a message saying that. She'll I text back or not? I couldn't decide. But in the end I finally decided that it's best to reply to see who this person is and how they got my number. I could also maybe let them know that I think they have got the wrong number and is texting the wrong person.

So while I sit on my bed, tapping the side of my phone with my pointer finger, I was trying to think of a reply I could send. I couldn't think of anything. Till an idea popped it my head. Maybe I should pretend to be this "driver" that this person obviously thinks I am. I could easily play this out and text back to ask this person what their location is and get in my car and drive there and see for myself who my mysterious texter is? "Omg I can't do that, how stupid of me!" I thought to myself. What if it was a weirdo? What if it was a murderer? If I done that I would just be asking for trouble. I could be putting myself if great danger. So now what do I do? What do I say?

Out of frustration I got up and throw my phone on to my bed. Why can't I just be normal and just simply send them a polite text to say that they have the wrong number? But for some reason I had this deep feeling that something more can come out of this and I need to know who was on the other side of this text message . It seem more to me in that moment than just a simple text message to the wrong person so I took a deep breath and picked up my phone and simply text them back saying " I think you have the wrong number but can I ask what your name is please?" And then I put my phone back on my bed and expecting that to be the end of things as the last thing that I was expecting to happen was for the person to text me back. They probably would then quickly realise that they did have the wrong person and they would delete my number and won't hear anymore about it. But I was wrong!

To my surprise a few moments later my phone buzzed and I picked my phone straight up to see who or what the notification was and to my shock and surprise it was a text message and not just any text message but it was a text message from a unknown number.

The same unknown number from before ........

————————————————————

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY STORY! I HOPE THIS IS THE START, IF YOU ENJOY IT THEN LIKE IT IF YOU CAN AND LET ME KNOW AS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ME DOING THIS AND IF YOU ENJOY AND YOU WANT MORE THEN I WILL GET A SECOND PART UP AS SOON AS I CAN. AND IF YOU CAN VOTE TOO THEN THAT WOULD BE AMAZING AND MUCH APPRECIATED TOO! THANK YOU AGAIN IN ADVANCE! AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR WHERE YOU WANT OR SEE THE ATORY GOING THEM LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND SHARE MY STORY AROUND IF YOU CAN! X