24. Bad Comments

It was the morning after the day that we done that post telling everyone about mine and Justin's relationship and I was awoken with my phone constantly going off besides me. Luckily it didn't wake Justin up but it certainly did wake me up.

I reached for my phone and unlocked it and I was shocked and surprised with what I saw plastered over my phone screen. It was comments. Comments on the post that me and Justin posted about our relationship just the night before. The comments all seemed very nice and positive, thank god. I really wasn't expecting that. I just hope they stay like that. Then I heard Justin's raspy, sexy morning voice.

"Morning babe, how long have you been up? Is everything ok?" Justin said as he yawned and stretched out. Then he done a really cute thing which was rubbing his eyes from the sleepiness. I don't know why but I found that really adorable.

"Morning and no I haven't been up for long, it was just my phone going off constantly that woke me up, that's all, I'm surprised it didn't wake you up actually."

"No it didn't surprisedly and let me guess, it's my fans reacting to the post?"

"Yeah, you got it in one."

"Do I dare ask what there are all saying?"

I started to look down again at my phone screen and I started reading out some of the comments to Justin which were nice ones. Up until I found a couple of bad comments and it instantly changed my emotions and mood. I started to feel really sad and then all of a sudden, I felt the anxiety start to creep up on me.

"Are you ok babe?" Justin's asked me and in all truth I wasn't but I wasn't sure whether I should tell Justin about the hate comments or not and how it's making me feel. I just don't want to worry him as I know it will. Justin can be very over protective at times which I'm certainly not complaining about and I know for sure that he would want to protect me over this.

"Yeah I'm good, she'll we go down and get some breakfast?"

"Ok yeah, I didn't think you were going to ask, I'm starving."

And with that me and Justin made our way down the stairs towards the kitchen to go and make our selfs some breakfast to start the day off.

—————————————

It was like it was out of no where but mine and Justin's time together has now come to an end. It's now Tuesday which means that unfortunately it is time for Justin to fly back home to the states and I can't even start to say how disappointed and upset I am to see him go. It almost seems harder to say goodbye this time, every time seems harder than the last time if that's even possible. We have had such an amazing time, well we always do when we're both together and non of us wanted it to end. We never do.

"Are you sure you have got everything?" I asked Justin as I was helping him with his stuff as we were carrying it down the stairs.

"Yeah I think so, thank you".

"Are you sure you don't want any of us to take you to the airport?"

"No I'm fine babe, thank you, just relax Lils, everything will be ok, your see, we will see each other again very soon, I promise."

"Yeah I know, I'm just going to miss you a lot that's all,"

"I will miss you a lot too baby and while we're apart just remember that I'm only a text, phone call or FaceTime away ok? I will always make some time for you whatever I'm doing."

"Thank you Justin, it's really nice knowing that and I will promise to do the same."

"Lilly can I say something? If you don't want to talk about it then you can say but I really want to mention it to you before I go?"

"Yeah that's fine, go ahead."

"Well you know a couple of days ago when I woke up to you looking at comments on that post we done?"

"Yeah I know it, what about it?"

"Well if I'm honest you were acting a bit weird, almost like within all them good comments, there might of been some bad ones too? Look you can tell me, I want to know, I can easily find out you know but I wanted to hear it from you first if I was right? I wasn't going to say anything but I couldn't leave you here and not know whether you was hurting or not by it. I could never forgive myself if I did."

"Well I wasn't going to tell you, not because I didn't want too but because I know how much you care and how over protected you are and I just didn't want you to worry. Plus I knew we only had a few days together and I didn't want to spoil it by damping the mood by other peoples untrue horrid comments."

"I understand, I wish you told me straight away but I understand why you didn't tell me but I want you to promise me that you will in the future if anything like this happens again ok?"

"Ok yeah I will, I promise!"

"Good, I hope it don't but if it does then we're both in this together remember? And you know non of them comments are true right? There just jealous and in my mind there not true fans if they are saying and thinking them things."

"Yeah I know that it's just sometimes it's hard to remember and believe that when a lot of the world is saying the opposite, you know."

"I know babe but you just have to block it out as much as you can, I know it won't be easy, we both know that but we have to try our best. Our love will hopefully help us through that. If you get to hard times then just remember what I just said and hold on to the fact that we love each other a lot and that's what is powerful. And in the mean time just turn of all your notifications and try and not look at social media especially on the comment sections and hopefully that will help."

"Thank you Justin, you are my rock, honestly, you always know what to do and say especially in situations like this."

"Well you know I'm always here for you Lils, I will do my best to protect and care for you, your the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and I'm no where near to wanting to let that go."

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too Lilly. And I don't want to but I think I have to go now as I might miss my flight if I don't."

"Well I wouldn't complain if you did" I said with a chuckle.

"Neither would I but I don't think Scooter would be too happy with that. He's already had to change my schedule around so I would be able to come here to see you, I don't think he will be pleased if I told him that I missed my flight aswell" Justin said with a light laugh. God I'm going to miss that laugh. I love that laugh.

I'm going to really miss that guy. I just know that I can't keep doing this and I really can't wait till I see him next. But what I didn't know in that moment was that I would be seeing him soon. Sooner than I thought and it would come as a big surprise for me.

——————————————————————

A SHORTER CHAPTER THIS TIME BUT I HAD TO GET ONE OUT, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND SUPPORT. AND I WANT TO SAY ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT MY STORY IN THEIR LIBRARY OR READS LIST, THAT SHOWS ME THAT YOUR HOPEFULLY ENJOYING THE STORY AND THAT YOU WANT TO STAY UPDATED ON IT SO THANK YOU SO MUCH. IM ALSO THINKING ABOUT DOING A CHAPTER WHERE YOU GET TO ASK ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE STORY A QUESTION. WHICH WOULD INCLUDE LILLY, JUSTIN, LILLYS MUM, LILLYS SISTER, JUSTINS PARENTS, PENELOPE, SCOOTER OR EVEN ME. SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE THAT THEN PLEASE PUT YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS ALONG WITH WHO YOU WANT TO ASK AND IF I GET ENOUGH QUESTIONS THEN I WILL DO THAT IN THE NEXT COUPLES OF CHAPTERS OR SO. THANKS AGAIN, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, FOLLOW, SHARE AND VOTE.