13. The Interview

A few hours had passed and I was down stairs on the sofa watching tv and currently waiting for my mum to walk through the door from work, I knew she wanted to still talk to me about this whole Justin thing and she made that clear this morning just before she left. So I thought I would wait down stairs for her to come in as I knew she wouldn't be long now, so that I was here when she was ready to talk to me about it. I thought she probably would want to do that as soon as she can as with her starting the conversation this morning before she left for work and she said that she couldn't wait to start it till she got home now, showed me that she seemed keen to know all about the situation and Justin.

Then before I knew it I heard the door starting to open.

Lilly: "Hi mum, how was your day?"

Lillys mum: "It went ok thanks sweetie, a bit busy though, what are you doing down here anyways?" She said as she chucked a bit.

Lilly: "Well I remembered from this morning that you wanted to talk more about this Justin thing and I think you even said that you have a few more questions to ask me so I thought I would wait down here for you just in case you wanted to talk straight away"

Lillys mum: "Oh yeah well that's nice of you, well save you waiting any longer, we might as well have that conversation now rather than later if that's ok with you?"

Lilly: "Yeah that's fine mum"

Lillys mum: "Ok so I guess my first question is have you got any evidence that this person your talking to is actually Justin Bieber?"

Lilly: "Well after about a week of talking to him which at that point I wasn't 100% sure whether it was Justin Bieber or not and because of the fact that I kind of got fed up of not completely knowing who I was talking to so I just ended up plucking up the courage to ask him straight who he was. I mean I more and less had a big suspicion who it was from clues from previous days and then when I did ask him who he was, he basically just ended up admitting that he was Justin Bieber, he couldn't really hide it"

Lillys mum: "Wow. ok well did you get actual evidence that it was him? Like clear proof?"

Lilly: "Yeah of course I did mum, you should know I wouldn't just believe someone like that, especially with this person claiming that they were this famous singer that I am obsessed with so I ending up getting a photo from him"

I don't know whether I should tell her about the date but in the end I just ended up pushing them thoughts away and just to telling her. I think she would be pleased and I think she will understand.

My mum knew that I was very much obsessed with Justin Bieber. I mean she didn't really have much of a choice from how much I actually talked about him. Plus it was also probably really clear from how alerted I had got every time one of Justin's songs came on the tv or the radio, she knows how much I loved him but I wasn't going to tell Justin about that, well not for now anyway.

Lilly: "And there's something else that proves that the person I have been specking to is the one and only Justin Bieber, something really big actually and I don't think I could get anymore evidence actually"

Lillys mum: "And what might that be?"

Lilly: "Well me and him actually met up this Saturday just gone for the first time as a kind of date type of thing and it was amazing mum, it was more than I could ever expect or ask for"

I then went on to tell her everything that happened on the date and how much I truly loved it and how perfect it was. I also made sure to fill her in on anything else that I thought she should know that I haven't yet mentioned to her yet. I don't really have much choice as she was joking about the question that she wanted to ask me. I don't mind though as I probably would of found a way of telling her everything anyway so It didn't matter to me too much. I even told her the plans that me and Justin have on Wednesday when I'm planning to go with him to the interview that he had to go too.