17. Being Together And Apart

All I could do was stare, I was falling for this guy who was in front of me and he was currently asking me the question I have been waiting for. Justin Bieber was asking me if I could be his girlfriend. Justin Bieber wants me and only me as his girlfriend. How did this happen? How have I got so lucky? This blonde, chocolate brown eyed man in front of me, this famous singer from Canada wanting me to be his and I wanted him to be mine more than anything in the world and I think he wants it just as bad as I do.

"Lilly? Are you going to say anything? You kind of worrying me right now" he said as he made an nervous chuckle.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry, I'm just trying to process the beautiful words that just came out of your mouth. The ones that I have dreamt of since I found you all them years ago and the ones that I have wanted so badly since I met you in person just a month ago. Justin this is a dream and you know you said you wanted tonight to be perfect well you have just achieved it and the answer to your question is simple Justin even though it petrifies me all the things that comes with being with you, I know we're get through them and your so worth more than that and hopefully, obvious from my previous words but just in case and to be clear, the answer is yes Justin, of course I will be your girlfriend. It would be my honour".

In that moment Justin didn't say anything, he didn't need to. He just grabbed my face in between his hand and placed his lips on mine. They were like ecstasy, they were like a drug, they were like your favourite food or drink that you always crave and want. I started to feel the need, the want, the passion and the urgency that was currently not just between our lips but also between our bodies and I know I needed him more than ever. I knew we had to get out of this restaurant for both of our sakes. For both of our sanities and I think Justin wanted the same just by his next move.

Almost in one swift move as we were both still out of breath from one of our best kisses that we have had, there was no time to get our breaths back before Justin suddenly started to walk away from our table while grabbing my hand in the process and we started making our way out of the restaurant in a rush but not before Justin paid that Tony guy from before for our meals and drinks. We then made our way to the car to make our journey to my guess, his apartment.

I was right and it didn't take us long for us to get to the door and to have the passion take over us, we couldn't hold it in much longer, we couldn't even get through the door properly before we were kissing again and our clothes were starting to be ripped off starting with our coats. We needed this. We wanted this. I think we both deserved this. And I can finally say he's mine and I'm his and that made them emotions much more heightened for the both of us. 

The whole way through we couldn't keep our hands of each other, we couldn't have a space between us. We always needed to feel each other and if there was a slight distance between us, even if I was for a split second then it was soon filled by our bodies touching yet again.

We knew that we didn't have much time, we knew it was only days until Justin had to leave to go back home and even though our minds was trying to forget about that fact in that moment, I had a feeling that our bodies didn't want too or couldn't just by the need that we both had and consumed. All we knew, all our bodies knew was we had to live in the moment, make most of the moment, take in ever part and every inch of the moment and each other. From the scent, to the sparkle in our eyes, to the texture of the other persons skin under our own finger tips and to the passion running through our veins to our hearts. I mean I certainly felt electricity under my finger tips every time they came in contact with Justin's skin.

Mine and Justin's time together was coming to a close and I couldn't help but grow fearful of our future. But I don't just mean this date where he asked me to be his girlfriend but also our time together in London before he went back home to the states and to where reality would start to kick in and where our future would get more unknown, I didn't second guess our feelings or his; I was worried about our lifestyle differences and knowing how different they were and if it would make things difficult for me and Justin from now on especially with us being properly together now but also apart in distance. I certainly can say with confidence that I do not regret my "yes" answer and I had a feeling that he didn't regret his "will you be my girlfriend?" question. Even if we did have only a few more days together and it shown that night that we spent in passion, lust and dreamy ness that was so hard to put into words. I just wanted to study all of his body and he did with mine. I just hope we would pass the test.