25. Surprise Trip

It was a couple of weeks later and I was in the middle of cleaning around the house when I had an incoming FaceTime call from Justin.

"Hey babe, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, how are you? How are things going with the new album? Is sales going the way you want them to go?"

"Yeah there going really good thanks, better than we expected actually, there beating all the records. It's even doing better than my previous album Changes."

"Aww good, I'm so pleased for you Justin, it's nothing less than what you deserve, I hope it continues, so what's up? What made you call?"

"Well do you have any plans for the next week or two?"

"Umm no I don't think so, why do you ask?"

"Well I kind of been planning something. A surprise for you. All expenses paid for."

"Wait..omg, really? What kind of surprise? What have you been up too?"

"Well it will consist of you packing your bags for two weeks."

"Wait why do I need to pack my bags? The only reason why I would need to pack my bags is..wait are you taking me somewhere? Omg Justin you haven't."

"Sorry but I have."

"JUSTIN! Omg you really didn't have too, I can't believe your actually taking me somewhere. That is what's happening right?"

"Haha yeah that's what happening but actually that's not the only thing."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well your not the only one that is coming away with me."

"I'm not? Who's else is coming then?"

"Well I thought it would be nice to have someone else there with you other than me especially with your anxiety so there's not just a ticket for you but there's also two more tickets available so you can choose two other people of your choice to come with us. We can have our time together as well so don't worry about that. It's up to you who you want to bring but I thought maybe you can bring your mum and maybe your best friend Penelope or even your sister, it's up to you?"

"Oh god I love you so much Bieber, I still can't believe you have done this for me and to allow me to bring two other people with us too, that means so much to me, I can't thank you enough."

"Babe there's no need to thank me, I love you and you know I will do anything for you and your family. I just want to treat you the way you want and deserve. So let me do it. And I don't ask for anything in return. Having you and knowing that you love me is enough. That's all I need honestly."

"God I love you."

"I love you too Lils."

I just couldn't stop smiling but then a thought came in my head.

"Wait there."

"What's wrong babe?"

"Well I haven't actually asked when and where we're going?"

"Oh yeah sorry, well your flight is the day after tomorrow at 5:30am so you haven't got long to pack and your be coming here to LA for two weeks. I want you too see where I live. You and who ever you want to bring with you can stay with me at my house but I have also booked a stay at a 5 star hotel for you all not far from my house so if any of you prefer to stay there then you can. Everything is paid and sorted for so non of you have to spend a penny. Your tickets should also come through the post either today or tomorrow. All you and who ever you chose to come with us have to do is to pack your bags. I will have my driver in London to go and pick you all up to take you to the airport for your flight. My jet will be there waiting for you all and I will be waiting this end for you at the airport."