she gets jealous of how close you're getting with Nayeon (requested)

Tzuyu's eyes lit up as you walked downstairs. You greeted her with a smile and a kiss on the cheek before walking around her to grab a glass of water.

"So, it's my day off and I was thinking we'd spend the day together! What would you like to do?" She asked as she munched on her breakfast, excitedly anticipating your response.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tzuyu. I actually have plans with Nayeon today."

Tzuyu frowned and pushed her bowl to the side before scoffing.

"Okay, but you've been hanging out a lot lately. Am I ever gonna get some time with you, too?"

You furrowed your eyebrows, confused as to why she seemed so upset all of a sudden when, at the beginning of your almost year-long relationship, she told you it was super important to her that you got along with the girls.

And while you're close with all of them, you're just closest with Nayeon. You share a lot of the same interests and she's one of the people you trust most, next to Tzuyu.

So you didn't get why Tzuyu was so upset over it.

"Nayeon and I are-"

"Close!" She finished for you. "Yeah, I get it. I can tell you're close. In fact, You're so close that you would rather be spending time with her than your girlfriend!"

"That's not true!" You yelled. "That couldn't be further from the truth, Tzuyu! You're the most important person in the world to me. I'm just close with Nayeon, she's one of my best friends, and yours too! You don't have to be jealous of her."

Tzuyu scoffed and rolled her eyes before tapping her foot on the ground.

"I'm not jealous. I just don't like that you're paying more attention to her than me."

"So... you're jealous." You repeated and she just folded her arms over her chest and looked away from you.

"Tzuyu, I love you." You smiled as you stood in front of her and looped your arms around her to pull her close. "You don't need to be jealous. I'm sorry if I've made you feel like I'd rather be spending time with Nayeon than you."

She hung her head, only looking up at you when you hooked your fingers under her chin and gently tilted it up so her eyes would lock with yours.

"I miss you. I feel like I don't get much time with you between work and you being with Nayeon. I know you're just close friends, I trust you, both of you. But the last day off I had last week you had plans with her, you have plans today, you visited me in practice and in the studio a few times these last few weeks and I see you talking with Nayeon every time. I just want some time with my girl, too."

"You're right." You sighed and moved your hands to her shoulders, where you gave them a squeeze. "I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. We'll spend the entire day together today. Just think of what you wanna do while I call Nayeon. I'm up for anything."

You let her go and went to go upstairs, only for her to take ahold of your hand. As soon as you spun around, her lips were on yours and moving lovingly against your own.

"I love you so much." She whispered. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me, my love. I love you more than words can say and I'm so excited to spend time with you today!"

She was smiling from ear to ear, her eyes so bright and full of stars, and the sight melted your heart.

Your only plans and priorities for the day were to spend every minute by your girlfriend's side and to see her that happy during every second of it.