calling my girlfriend by another girl's name prank (requested)

"There you are, darling," Tzuyu smiled at you, her eyes lighting up as you walked down the stairs and over to the sofa, where she's been patiently waiting for you.

You snuggled up to her as soon as you were wrapped in her arms.

You would've been wrapped in them sooner but you decided to take a shower before starting your day with Tzuyu.

You didn't plan on doing much of anything, but that's what you both wanted.

With so much going on, you needed a day to just curl up together and watch some movies and just relax for a while, and that's how you planned on spending the day.

Tzuyu laid her head on yours, letting her lips brush against your hair to give you a sweet kiss.

"I've missed you so much, darling."

"I've missed you too, Mina." You sighed and felt Tzuyu tense up as soon as Mina's name left your lips.

She unwrapped her arms from around you and stared at you in shock.

"Baby, what is it?"

"No, don't call me baby." She said as she folded her arms over her chest. "Not when you just called me by my best friend's name!"

"What?"

"Mina! You called me Mina, y/n!"

She clenched her jaw before tangling her fingers through her hair with a groan.

You wrapped your arms around her and she tried to pull away instantly.

"Y/N, stop," she sighed.

"Tzuyu," You giggled and cupped her cheeks, staring deeply into her big brown eyes. "It was just a prank!"

"What?" She scoffed.

"It was just a prank! I got you!" You said and pinched her cheek, making her roll her eyes and push your hand away.

"Not funny, y/n." She said before folding her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry."

"Your pranks are stupid." She grumbled as you threw your arms around her.

"You're not wrong."

She laughed as she rubbed your back and kissed your head lovingly.

"You're lucky that I love you so much." She said as you pulled away and brushed your nose against hers.

"That I am." You smiled and kissed her quickly. "I love you too and I really am sorry."

"You're forgiven. But no more pranks for the rest of the day. I want to cuddle with my girl, not be mad at her."

"I promise." You said, wrapping your pinky around hers before she pulled you in for another kiss.