she brings you to practice with her when you're sick (requested)

"Good morning, Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung greeted as the door to the practice room opened and closed.

At first, none of the girls looked away from each other as they spoke or looked at their phones for the last time for a few busy hours because Tzuyu was the only one that wasn't there so far.

But Jihyo was quick to put her phone down to greet Tzuyu.

Of course, she was a little curious as to why she was running a little late to practice today but it wasn't as if she was angry as the things they're working hard on are still not for a couple of months so they can have mornings like these on occasion.

But the question on Jihyo's mind was quickly answered when she saw that Tzuyu wasn't alone.

She was walking behind you and keeping the blanket draped around your shoulders as she guided you a bit further into the room.

You looked miserable.

It was easy to see with only the first glance Jihyo took of you that you were sick.

You were shivering despite the blanket wrapped around your shoulders, you were wearing your pajamas, you looked as if you could hardly keep your eyes open, and you were whining a little as you walked.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Tzuyu said as the other girls all put everything aside to focus on you and her. "It's been a rough morning. Y/N woke up a couple of hours ago and she was throwing up. She's weak and tired and I couldn't bear to leave her on her own so I brought her with me."

"That's okay," Jeongyeon said.

"Oh, poor Y/N," Nayeon mumbled as Tzuyu helped you sit on the floor.

"Is there anything we can get her?" Mina asked. "Anything we can do to help?"

"I'm tired." You mumbled to Tzuyu, who brushed her fingers through your hair comfortingly.

"I know, baby. I'm going to give you my hoodie and bunch it up on the floor so you can lay your head on it and rest."

Tzuyu started to pull off her hoodie but Sana already beat her to it by taking hers off.

"Here, use mine." She said as she passed her hoodie over to Tzuyu.

"Are you sure?" Tzuyu asked.

"Don't worry about it. I want to help somehow. Let her use it. That way she can wear yours if she needs to, which I think she'd find more comfort in that than anything else." Sana said.

Tzuyu bunched Sana's hoddie up and had you lay down on the floor, laying your head on it.

It wasn't extremely comfortable but it was better than nothing.

"Here, baby. Let me cover you up with the blanket." Tzuyu said as Dahyun helped her unwrap the blanket from your shoulders and tuck you in.

"Are you alright, babe?" Momo asked as she and the girls watched you in worry.

You weakly shook your head as Tzuyu ran her fingers through your hair again.

"I feel nauseous again."

"Here. If you feel sick, you can use this." Jihyo softly said as she put the empty trash can beside you.

"Thanks." You mumbled as you started to fall asleep.

Tzuyu let out a breath of relief when, a few minutes later, you were sound asleep.

Hanging her head, she closed her eyes as Jeongyeon came up to her and squeezed her shoulder in comfort.

"I'm okay. I'm just worried about Y/N. I don't know what she has but she's so miserable and it breaks my heart to see her this way." Tzuyu explained.

"It's okay. We understand." Chaeyoung said. "It's normal. We'd all feel the same if we were in your shoes."