cheer up, baby (requested)

Tzuyu pulled you into her arms to give you the biggest hug she could as soon as you walked through the door.

You texted her a little while before heading home from work that your day had been terrible and you weren't feeling very well mentally and emotionally.

That broke Tzuyu's heart and she was determined to turn that around.

As you dropped your bag onto the floor to wrap your arms around her while you buried your face in her neck, she began to softly speak into your ear.

"I'm so sorry that you had a rough day, sweet girl. I'm going to make it better." She promised.

You pulled away from her and the sadness in your eyes was still evident.

"I don't know if that's possible." You sighed. "I love you, Tzuyu. I do. But I just don't see how I could feel any better. I feel drained and I don't see how I can feel happy after the day I had."

"Well, you're underestimating your girlfriend then, my love." She winked before kissing your cheek. "Now, come on. Take my hand."

You looked into her eyes before looking down at her hand, slowly intertwining your fingers with hers.

"Trust me, sweet girl. You will smile. You will feel better. I have plans."

She led you up the stairs, where you saw she had one of her sweaters on the bed laid out for you to wear.

She also had your favorite show loaded up and upon leading you into the bathroom, you saw flower petals all over the floor and a few things on the bathtub that would all make for a very relaxing bath.

"I thought you'd like to take a bath together later," She said as she let go of your hand to hug you from behind instead.

She gently pulled your hair away from your neck and started to kiss your skin lovingly after.

"I thought it would relax you, just like the massage I'm going to give you later will."

You couldn't believe how much she's planned out to make tonight special, all in hopes just to help cheer you up.

"Tzu, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you."

You turned around and leaned in to give her a kiss, only for a loud knock to come from downstairs at the front door.

"What's that?" You asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you get changed into my hoodie and lay down in bed? I'll be back up to give you cuddles in a minute."

You did as she said as she exited the bathroom and bedroom and went down the stairs.

You changed out of your clothes and into some sweats and her hoodie before laying down in bed.

Tzuyu returned a moment later with a couple of bags in one hand and something held behind her back with the other.

"What's all that?"

She smiled as she walked to you and sat down on the bed beside you.

She put a bouquet of your favorite flowers on the bed in front of you and then put down a bag of food that turned out to be takeout from your favorite place, as well as some dessert.

"I hope you like it, baby," She said before kissing your cheek.

You were in awe.

All of this just to help you cheer up?

"I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world." You said and she shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face.

"You're not wrong." She joked before you threw your arms around her neck to hug her tightly. "I love you. All I wanted was to make you feel better."

"You succeeded. I love you too."

"See? Don't underestimate me. I know just what to do to make you smile." She smiled as she pecked your lips. "Cheer up, baby."

You giggled against her lips before moving to sit between her legs with your back against her chest.

You shared your food with her while she held you tight and your favorite show played.

Just as she said she would, she made your day better.

You felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have Tzuyu, aka the girl everyone wants but only you get to love.