when you wear a suit (requested)

"Baby, are you almost done in there? The girls are waiting downstairs and we're almost ready to go!" Tzuyu said as she stood on the other side of the door.

Quietly, she tried to turn the door handle so she could open the door a crack and get a sneak peek of your outfit for the night.

But she found that it was locked as she attempted to turn it, causing you to chuckle from inside.

"Don't worry, my love. I'm almost ready. I'm just finishing a couple of last-minute touch-ups. I'll be out in just a moment."

"Okay. I'll be downstairs with the girls waiting for you." She said before she exited the room.

You took a look in the mirror and ran your hands across the red suit you had on.

You're going to a company event with Tzuyu and the girls tonight and you didn't want to get all dressed up, as it's not really your thing.

So instead of going shopping for a dress, you went shopping for a suit.

You feel much more confident and comfortable in it compared to a dress.

Feeling confident and ready to stun people on this night ahead, you took a breath and then exited the bathroom.

Tzuyu heard your heels on the stairs and she turned her head to look at you as you reached the last step, taking her breath away.

And it was easy to see that the girls also had their breaths taken away as well since their jaws were dropped and they were mesmerized.

"Whoa..." Mina spoke.

"Y/N, you look stunning," Chaeyoung said.

"That suit is so much better than a dress. It looks so good on you!" Sana said as she bit her lip.

"Okay, pick your jaws up off the floor. This sexy girl is my girl, in case you forgot." Tzuyu said as she walked over to you. "But you're not wrong, she looks breathtaking."

"I hate dresses. They're so uncomfortable to me and I couldn't find one that even looked nice to wear. So I decided that this suit was better. Besides, red makes me feel powerful. I love it."

"Baby, you look so hot," Tzuyu said as she put her hands on your hips. "No one is going to be able to focus on the event tonight. Everyone is going to just focus on you."

You smiled brightly as she kissed your cheek and her sweet words only added to your confidence.

"God, Tzuyu, you are so lucky," Dahyun said. "Y/N is so beautiful but she looks especially amazing tonight."

"Yeah, I agree. She does look amazing and I am so, so lucky." Tzuyu bragged as she proudly brushed her hands over your body. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world to call you mine. You're so damn hot, especially in this suit."

Tzuyu gave you a few kisses and feeling a little jealous, the girls groaned and looked away.

"Let's go before we're late," Momo said as she and the girls followed her out the door.

"You're so sexy, everyone is going to fall in love with you tonight," Tzuyu said as she looked you up and down.

"Too bad for them because I'm only in love with you."

She smiled at you and kissed your cheek softly before grabbing your hand.

"Well then, let me go show off to everyone that I'm the luckiest girl in the world to call you mine."