you propose - part two (requested)

Walking into your' and Tzuyu's house, you set your things down and looked around for her.

"Tzuyu? Baby, are you home?" You called out.

"I'm upstairs, my love!" She shouted back to you.

You felt excited to see her and to finally be wrapped in her arms again after a long day.

So you hurried up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom to get to her as quickly as you could.

You entered the bedroom, only to freeze on your feet upon seeing what she had done to the room.

It was so romantic and so beautiful with candles and flowers everywhere.

She was sitting on the bed but upon seeing you enter the bedroom, she stood up and sent you a soft smile.

"Do you like it, baby?" She asked as she came over to you and wrapped you in her arms.

"Yes, it's beautiful." You replied as you continued to gaze at the room in awe. "But what is it all for?"

"Well, I told you I was going to propose to you."

"I beat you to popping the question though, remember? I proposed to you." You teasingly reminded her as you stared at the ring you gave her, still beautiful and secure on her finger.

"I know. But I still wanted to do this for you." She smiled before she knelt on the floor in front of you, down on one knee; just like you'd done a couple of weeks ago to her.

She pulled the ring out and you couldn't hold back the tears in your eyes.

"You deserve the proposal of your dreams, just like you gave me." She whispered as she gazed at you adoringly. "I love you so much and I know we're already planning to spend forever together but I want you to know how excited I am for it and how much you mean to me."

You smiled through your tears at her.

"You are my everything and I'm so excited for our future. I'm so madly in love with you and I'm so excited to be your wife. Our future is so bright, baby. I can't wait to spend every second of forever with you!"

You grinned and she kissed your hand.

"So will you marry me?"

"Yes, of course I will, my beautiful girl." You said as you nodded through the happy tears in your eyes.

She slid the ring on your finger and then stood up and gave you a loving kiss.

"It's perfect." You said as you stared at the ring. "And so are you."

She smiled brightly before putting her arms around you to hug you tightly.

"Now you have the ring and proposal of your dreams and I have mine too, pretty girl." She said. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too and I can't wait to spend forever with you. You're amazing, baby. Thank you."

She giggled against your skin and gave you a soft skin.

"Me too, sweet girl, me too." She spoke softly, both of you so in love and as happy as can be.