she catches you cheating (requested)

"Y/N?" Tzuyu sleepily mumbled as she heard the door slam shut downstairs.

Sitting up in bed, she reached over and turned on the lamp to find that the bed was still empty.

The time on the clock read that it was after three am and she lowered her head with a sigh as she realized that you must just now be arriving home.

You went out with your friends tonight and you said you'd be home two hours ago.

But Tzuyu was so tired that she fell asleep before the clock hit that hour and she hadn't even noticed your absence until now.

She got out of bed so she could head downstairs and help you, figuring you'd be too drunk to walk straight and you might vomit all over yourself, and she didn't want that to happen.

She swung her legs over the bed and made her way to the door before walking down a couple of stairs.

But when she reached the third step, she froze.

She heard an unfamiliar voice in the house and she heard it mingling with yours.

"You're so pretty." The voice of another woman said.

"Shh." You giggled before the sound of kissing could be heard.

Tzuyu's heart sank.

It couldn't be.

She must be dreaming.

There's no way you'd come back to your shared home with another woman.

She pinched herself to wake up but it didn't do any good.

She was already wide awake.

She walked down the rest of the stairs and flipped the light switch to find a shocking sight in front of her.

You were on the sofa, hovering over another girl as you made out.

"What the hell are you doing, Y/N?" She screamed.

"Tzuyu!" You said as you pulled away from the other woman to stare at your girlfriend.

You looked drunk off your ass.

But that didn't excuse your actions.

"You!" Tzuyu yelled to the stranger. "Get out of my house!"

The stranger buttoned her pants back up and grabbed her things before rushing out the door.

"Tzuyu,"

"Don't!" She yelled as you tried to stand up to walk to her. "No, whatever stupid excuse you have I don't want to hear! How dare you cheat on me!"

She stormed back up the stairs and you tried to follow her, though you stumbled along the way a few times.

"Tzuyu, let's talk."

"Let's not." She said as she shoved a few things into a bag.

You were drunk but you were becoming more aware due to everything.

"I can explain."

"I don't want to hear it!" She yelled as she threw her bag over her shoulder. "You cheated on me!"

"I didn't mean it." You slurred. "She meant nothing to me."

"Sure, whatever." She said as she made her way down the stairs with you following behind her.

"Where are you going?"

"To the dorm, where I belong. We're done,
Y/N. I don't care how any of this happened or what you might have to say. You cheated. I can never trust you again."

She shook her head as she grabbed her keys and walked out the door, slamming it shut behind her.

You'd just made the biggest mistake of your life.

What would you ever do to try and make things right?