you're sick - {Tsundere Tzuyu} (requested)

This is my very first time writing Tsundere so hopefully I did it right and you all enjoy it!

——————————————————————

You sniffled and brushed the stray hairs away from your face as you exited the bathroom, turning the light off behind you.

You dragged your feet across the floor as you returned to the bedroom and as you crawled back into bed, you hesitated on waking your girlfriend up from her deep sleep.

Part of you yearned for the comfort you desperately need from her now that you're sick yet the other part of you said that it wasn't a good idea.

If you woke her up, you'd most likely be waking up the cold part of her that she switches back and forth from.

But it seemed worth dealing with at the moment.

So, although you hesitated, you reached over and shook Tzuyu's shoulder to wake her from her sleep, and to say that she was unhappy about it was a bit of an understatement.

"Why the hell are you waking me up?" She spoke as she opened her eyes to stare at you with a look that was both of disbelief and exhaustion. "I wake up when my alarm goes off, not a minute sooner. Go back to bed and leave me alone. Go sleep on the couch for all I care. I don't want to be bothered."

You swallowed the lump in your throat.

You're used to this cold side.

It doesn't bother you all that much anymore.

And, usually, you'd do as she said.

You'd simply grab your things and go sleep on the sofa downstairs so you wouldn't bither her any further.

But tonight is different.

You're sick.

And you need her more than ever.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry, but I'm sick."

She opened her eyes again, this time with a softer look inside of them.

"I feel terrible. I've been throwing up and I just want you to take care of me and make me feel better."

The softer side of her began to come out and she quickly sat up and began to care for you.

"You've been throwing up? How long have you been sick?"

"About fifteen minutes. I woke up and my stomach was sore. I knew I was going to be sick and I didn't want to bother you so I rushed into the bathroom."

"It's okay, honey." She whispered as she placed her hand against your forehead. "You are burning up."

"I think it might be the flu."

"Probably. It's going around." She sighed before she leaned in and gave you a soft kiss on your temple.

It melted your heart because even though you get them, it's not as often as most people in relationships do.

But that's just part of your girlfriend's personality and so when moments like these happen, they mean everything to you.

"I'm sorry you feel so yucky. Do you want some soup?"

You shook your head.

"The thought of food makes me feel nauseous."

"Okay." She said. "Water?"

"Yeah. I'll go get it. Be right back."

"No, don't." She said as she gently pushed at your shoulders, making you lay on the bed. "I'll get it. Be back in a second."

"Will you cuddle me after?"

She cracked a small smile before nodding her head, making you smile a little, too.

You closed your tired eyes as she got up and went downstairs to grab you some cold water before returning a moment later.

"Hey, don't fall asleep yet." She said as she tapped your shoulder. "Wake up, babe."

You opened your eyes and sat up to take a few sips of water.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you." You smiled and she leaned in, kissing your cheek softly.

"You're welcome. Now, come on, let me give you some cuddles so we can both get back to sleep."

She laid down and pulled you into her arms.

You buried your face in her neck and she didn't stop you from doing so.

Your breath tickled her skin and she watched you close your eyes.

"If I get sick again, should I wake you? If not, I'll try and be careful getting out of bed so I don't disturb you."

Tzuyu thought about it for a second before she shook her head.

"Don't worry about it. It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." She said as she began to brush her hand up and down your back.

You looked so tired and so miserable and it broke her heart to see.

"Don't worry. I'll be here." She whispered softly. "I promise I'll take care of you."

"I love you."

Her heart swelled and she buried her nose in your hair, softly kissing your head a few times.

"I know I don't say it as often as I should... but I love you too, my darling; I love you very much."