telling the girls that you're pregnant (requested)

"Are you feeling okay, my love?" Tzuyu asked as you came downstairs in your sweats, looking as though you're not feeling the greatest.

"I'm okay right now." You said as you came up to her, putting your arms around her as you put your head on her shoulder.

Still so early into your pregnancy, only at about 2 and a half months along, you're not feeling the best right now.

You're still struggling with intense morning sickness, which is more like an all-day thing for you, as well as bad fatigue.

But you're determined to push through this evening because it's one you and Tzuyu have been waiting for - finally getting to share the exciting news with the girls.

You lifted your head from her shoulder and gazed at the counter, where she had a couple of photos of the most recent scan you went to, which was just yesterday morning.

Next to the photos are eight posters that you and Tzuyu got made special for today.

You got the photos taken a few days ago and printed them out and with a little help, you designed something cute and unique.

"Think they'll like it?" She asked and you nodded with a grin, loving how the posters turned out.

Before you could do it say anything, there was a knock at the front door and Tzuyu rushed to it in excitement.

"Come in!" She grinned as the door opened and got pulled into hugs by all the girls.

You hid the scans in the pockets of your sweatpants, that way they wouldn't see them before they saw the posters, and the surprise got ruined.

"Y/N!"

You lifted your head as Jeongyeon rushed to you, pulling you in for a big hug.

You swallowed thickly when you pulled away, your stomach feeling a little weak.

"It's so good to see you! Tzuyu says you've been sick for the last week or two. Are you okay?" Nayeon asked as she gave you a quick hug.

"I'm fine."

"You must be. You're glowing." Sana smiled as she hugged you.

After the other girls hugged you too, Tzuyu came up behind you and pulled you into her arms.

"Feeling okay?"

"A little nauseous but I'll be fine." You assured and she nodded before kissing your cheek.

"So?" Mina grinned. "Can we know whatever it is that you wanted to tell us?"

Tzuyu laughed as she rubbed your back.

"You just got here two minutes ago. What about food first?" She asked with a giggle.

"No, food later!" Jihyo said. "Come on, we're excited and can't take the anticipation any longer!"

You and Tzuyu looked at each other before nodding.

"Okay. Close your eyes." You said and watched as they all closed their eyes after taking seats around the table.

You and Tzuyu began to pass out the posters, placing them down in front of them in excitement.

"Okay. Open them."

They did as you said and looked down at the posters on the table in front of them.

The photo on the poster was of you and Tzuyu with two tests in her hands and the first scan you got in yours.

It was obvious what you meant, but to confirm what was coming to their minds, you created the announcement like movie posters and at the bottom, you made sure it said "coming very soon".

They all looked up at you and Tzuyu in shock and saw that you were both holding a scan from yesterday morning.

"Are you serious!?" Dahyun excitedly screamed as they all got up and ran to you and Tzuyu.

"Yeah. We're going to be parents!" Tzuyu squealed excitedly.

They hugged you tightly, making Tzuyu worry a little.

"Not too tight!" She reminded them with a giggle, so protective of you already.

"Right. Sorry." Momo said.

"You're having a baby? That's amazing! Congratulations!" Nayeon said.

"Can I be the godmother?" Sana excitedly asked.

"What? No!" Mina said as she argued with Sana about that.

"I'm going to spoil them like crazy. I'll be the favorite aunt." Jihyo grinned.

"No, you won't!" They all answered in unison, now arguing about that.

"I think they're excited." You joked with Tzuyu.

"Really? You think?" Tzuyu joked as she kissed your cheek.

"Oh, congrats," Mina said as she walked away from the girls, hugging you and Tzuyu again.

And the girls quickly joined in, another group hug taking place.

"We're so happy for you! We know how long you've wanted this." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah, and we couldn't be happier for you."  Chaeyoung smiled.

"You're going to be amazing parents," Momo said as happy tears welled up in her eyes.

And as they all excitedly spoke about the baby and how amazing of parents you and Tzuyu will be soon.

You felt so lucky and so happy and so loved, knowing that your baby is bound to feel the same every day of their life with two moms and eight amazing aunts that will love and support them unconditionally.