cuddling after being intimate (requested)

You focused on the brush of Tzuyu's fingers across your skin as you tried to catch your breath.

You could feel her heart beating just as fast as yours because she was still so close to you.

Her lips brushed softly against yours as she gently placed one of her hands on your cheeks as you shared loving kisses.

"That was amazing." She said as she laid down beside you.

"It truly was." You replied with a bit of a shy smile as you looked into her eyes.

It's not the first time you and Tzuyu have been intimate but it's also still new.

You only started getting intimate recently and every time, you still discover new things about each other as you explore each other's bodies and melt over loving but needy kisses and caresses.

And every time you're intimate, you swear you just fall even more in love with your sweet girlfriend.

She's always so sweet with you.

She treats you like a queen and you're always sure to treat her the same way; she deserves it.

"Come here, baby. Cuddle me." She said as she pouted at you a little.

You happily moved into her arms and your legs tangled with hers as you put your head on her chest, right over her heart so you could listen to every beat as it became steady again.

"You know how much I love you, right?" You asked as you looked up into her soft brown eyes. "I just want to be sure that you know it, that you feel it."

"I do, sweet girl." She smiled. "I hope you feel the same from me."

You nodded happily before she leaned down to give you some more kisses.

"I swear, I've never been this happy before." She spoke as she held you a little tighter. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know how I ever got so lucky."

"I feel the same way about you, baby." You said.

"I'm truly sorry I've been so busy lately and that I haven't been able to spend as much time with you as I wish we could."

"It's okay. You made it all up to me tonight."

She laughed as she brushed her fingers across your soft, bare skin.

"But in all seriousness, Tzuyu, don't worry about it. I know you're a busy bee. All that I care about is that I'm yours and you're mine."

"All yours, forever." She promised as she kissed your forehead.

"And you know I'm all yours forever too."

She nodded with a bright smile, her brown eyes full of stars as they locked with yours again.

"Can we just stay forever like this? I just want one wish - to freeze time and just be here with you forever."

"I wish we could, darling." She said. "I'd love that so much. I would never complain. I'd be content with you in my arms, this close forever and ever."

You snuggled up to her a little more and closed your eyes as a contented sigh fell from your lips.

Her touch was comforting, her bare skin was right against yours, and she was just so warm and soft.

You never wanted these moments to end.

"But since we can't do that, let's just cherish every single second together."

"Okay." You agreed with a smile.

"And always remember, these moments will always come back around sooner or later. Because I love you endlessly and I will always be here for you."

"I love you too." You whispered as your heart swelled, filling with love and joy.

"You're going to fall asleep on me, aren't you?" She asked with a giggle as she noticed your eyes were still closed.

"Probably."

"You always fall asleep after we're intimate." She teased. "Can't ever keep your eyes open for very long, can you, darling?"

"You wear me out. What do you expect?" You chuckled.

"It's okay, my love. You can sleep. But can I wake you up in a little while so we can take a bath together?" She asked.

"Yes. Happily." You said with a tired smile, drifting off to sleep already.

"Okay." She replied as she played with your hair. "Sweet dreams, darling. I'll wake you up soon. I love you."

"Love you more, baby." You replied before falling asleep, happy and cozy in her arms.